Off Topic Messages

2005 Double Header Tour

Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:06 am

Bryan Adams & Def Leppard have both teamed up for a tour of minor league baseball parks. Has anyone caught them? I'm a fan of both yet might lean towards Adams a bit more and his new record is pretty standard stuff in terms of sound and quality with very few surprises. He seems to have gone back to a Reckless sound than his previous "modern" efforts and it works. Def Leppard has a new best of CD, which I'm gonna buy next week, but I have most of the stuff in it's original albums yet I think this compilation uses most of single/video edits :? . Sadly the guys won't be coming anywhere I can go see them, so I'll be missing out........

Any thoughts?
TINML

Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:06 pm

I know that Def Leppard was here in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago for the Music Midtown festival, but didn't hear of anything regarding Bryan Adams.

We have a minor league - class A team of the Braves in Rome, GA which is a short distance from my home, and I haven't seen any advertisements for them appearing there.

I sure hope they do - both are awesome!

Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:01 pm

They were just in Oklahoma City. I wanted to go, but decided I didnt wanna drive over there. I like them both, but like DL more their new Greatest Hits package is really great, get it by all means.

JEFF d
Elvis fan