Off Topic Messages

US Open

Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:25 pm

I'm heading to Pinehurst in a couple of hours for the weekend to watch some friends play in the Open. Then, we're off to the beach house for a week or so. You kids play nicely and NO PARTIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

Re: US Open

Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:32 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:I'm heading to Pinehurst in a couple of hours for the weekend to watch some friends play in the Open.

Sounds fun.
Can I watch to?

:D

Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:43 pm

Hey Tom,

Seeing how brutal Pinehurst No. 2 was, what the heck do people shoot on Pinehurst No. 1??? :wink:

Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:42 pm

I'm back!!! What an incredible weekend that was. The course was brutal. KHoots, actually Pinehurst 1 is, in my opinion, a much easier course. I've played 1,2,4,6,7, & 8, and my favorite has to be #7. Any course at Pinehurst will eat your lunch (and the bag you brought it in) if you're not careful, but # 7 is especially unforgiving.

Tom

Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:10 pm

Tom

Welcome back.

Could you please look into the quasar3 problem that appeared while you were gone.

Thank you. :D

Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:33 pm

Tom -

US Open ?

Never heard that it had closed.

Welcome back anyways !

Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:42 pm

Welcome back Tom. Tennis is a blast, but I am afraid I am no good at it.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:29 pm

genesim wrote:Welcome back Tom. Tennis is a blast, but I am afraid I am no good at it.

I was at the US Open Golf Tourney at Pinehurst, not the US Open Tennis Tourney in Flushing, NY. Silly boy.

Tom

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:53 pm

DOH!!! Brain Gas. (cause F*rt prints fool???)

Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:11 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:
genesim wrote:Welcome back Tom. Tennis is a blast, but I am afraid I am no good at it.

I was at the US Open Golf Tourney at Pinehurst, not the US Open Tennis Tourney in Flushing, NY. Silly boy.

Tom

Some of those guys should have used tennis rackets!

Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:27 pm

Tom