Off Topic Messages

Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:20 pm

genesim wrote:
Whoever said I didn't own to what I have said? At that time I didn't think I was coming back.

When you make a dramatic exit... only to show back up 3 months later... after you have the phrase above in your messages like a mantra... know the differance.

As for no regrets, sorry but a man that has none is a lost man. Though you can make better decisions in your life...only a FOOL makes no regret for things they have said and done.

If a person tries to do the correct thing to others and knows that in their heart... then yes no regrets.... you won't have to go around covering your ass by appolgising all the time. Know the differance.

So if you say something to hurt other people's feeling you have never regretted it and went back and apologized? Have you never righted a wrong you have done...or at least tried to? If you are the kind of person that doesn't apologize or regret, then that is extremely sad. Sorry, but it sounds much better on paper then the way it really is.

I'm sure we have all appologized at some point, for hurting someones feeling or being insensitve... but the point I am making is you still have to own what you have said. That is why people should watch their tounge. Know the differance.

The BALLS is to knowingly do everything you can to live up to your intent. You can make a mistake...after all we are only human. When I left, that is how I felt. With a little time away, and a lot of letters I was able to see things from a different perspective.

If you feel happy with your decision to come back... I'm happy for you... that was a quote that you apparently wanted to live by... and that is something good for you to strive for, but Know the differance.

Learn the difference.

Know the differance.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:26 pm

genesim wrote:
Let me put it one other way...if you or the Doc got upset about something that happened to you personally, I wouldn't hound either of you for months just for deciding to come back.

Are you going to accuse me of being Doc now? Your all accusations when it comes to me.

As much as I think both of you are annoying, I myself wouldn't push it. That comes from one human being to another.

Now that is rich! You accusing me of being Derryfan incesantly is letting something go?? btw.... I think you are annoying also.

Incidently, instead of editing your posts, how about adressing what I have written?

I don't edit my posts so not really sure what you are talking about. I addressed your points in post above.

p.s. How is Jeff D. able to edit his posts without it showing???

I'm not editing these posts thats why its not showing. Lord here comes the paranoia again.... :roll:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:35 pm

The fact is.......many of us wrote Geno in an effort to persuade him to come back. His return was not entirely unsolicited.

I wonder how many of us would have others here who cared enough to do the same???

Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:41 pm

Scatter-
It was a silly move regardless... if anything just take a break from the MB is you are bored or tired with it... don't make some big speach that you have been upset and are never coming back.... only to show up again a couple of months later. It just looks childish. I'm glad you all like each other, its great to make friends here... but he also comes back and accuses me of being someone else... and I have no idea what the hell he is even talking about. Actually he started that last year when I returned to the board from my illness.... and then kept it up again when he made his dramatic re-entrance.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:59 pm

I deleted my long winded response. It simply isn't worth it. Jeff, play with yourself. :wink:

You think you knew my situation, but you hadn't a clue. I never shared it with the board, nor do I intend to. I didn't find it "silly" at the time. I took it very seriously.

Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:00 pm

Again I will respond to anything on this board I feel like responding too... I can address anyone or anything. Unless I am told not to do so by the people that actually run and own this message board.

Have a good day genesim.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:11 pm

DING......DING......Round one over...

go to your corners...

Rusty walks round the ring with a card showing round two.....

Right.. come out fighting....

DING DING :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:19 pm

Jeff, WAH WAH WAH....I will not stop...WAH WAH WAH.

It was just a request. Yes you are free to act however you choose. 8)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rusty,

Ummmm....I am having trouble visualizing. Please post a pic!

As far as me having a good day...maybe this will help. :twisted:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.S. Scatter I would write you in a minute. Lets just hope none of us are given a real reason to go anymore. Your input along with many others would be truly missed. Matter of fact now that I think of it, I miss Jeff R!!!

Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:49 pm

genesim wrote:
Jeff, WAH WAH WAH....I will not stop...WAH WAH WAH.

It was just a request. Yes you are free to act however you choose. 8)

If you had not deleted and edited you long winded posts genesim that were above, maybe everyone would know what I was talking about. When I said I was free to post when ever I choose...

Have a lovely day dearest.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:04 pm

Alright Rusty...he is gone, I am still waiting on those pics now. Walk across one more time please!

Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:13 pm

Wow, so much hostility on the board now. I think I will stay away.

:twisted:

Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:15 pm

Aww Scotch.. its all to get Rusty riled up...just wait and see!

Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:00 am

genesim wrote:Aww Scotch.. its all to get Rusty riled up...just wait and see!

Babes.. if I knew how to post pictures I`m sure I could oblige you.. till then..use your imagination :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:38 am

Easy..get a photobucket.com account..which is quite free. Then go and copy the img part after you have uploaded pic. This will make a direct link and you can erase it anytime you want. All will be clear when you register. Stay as anonymous as you want.

But yes guess I will stick to the imagination. I'll use your screeny name as a guide. :D

Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:58 am

scotch wrote:Wow, so much hostility on the board now. I think I will stay away.

:twisted:

oh no, not again...

no need 4 anyone to leave this board...

everyone, jus take a pill, chill and 4 get dat sh*t BILL!!!! :P

Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:52 am

genesim wrote:

P.S. Scatter I would write you in a minute.

Thanks Gene.....I appreciate that!!!!

Jeff.....If you are not trading online personalities, I can see how the accusation would get annoying. Point for you.

Your insistence on ragging Gene for getting equally fed-up with another issue and deciding to leave is probably pretty annoying as well. He reconsidered and came back. NBD. Point for Gene.

Can you two just start over?? Gene, will you quit with the multiple ID rap on Jeff, if Jeff let's you be human enough to reconsider a bad decision??

Suddenly I feel all "We Are The World" and stuff. Hug me somebody!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:51 pm

I have stated it many times, I will state it again.

I can call him Jeff no problem. Then again, I prefer to call him nothing, so that is cool too. If he could never refer to me directly then I would never say anything to him. Though if something is brought up that is nonpersonal I may comment on it(say like a Pink Floyd thread).

The problem is that we have done this before. If you stay quiet too long he will come back and cry. That is every time! Many times I have walked away and there he is the first to comment again. Lets try again...lets see if he can LET IT GO!