Off Topic Messages

Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:22 pm

Your dreams were your ticket out!

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Geoff

Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:16 am

I missed 'ya Geno!!!!!

Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:56 pm

Scatter wrote:I missed 'ya Geno!!!!!

Didn't we all? :wink: :D

8)

Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:35 pm

We tease him a lot, cause we got him on the spot- Welcome back.

Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:16 am

Yeah, good ol' Genesim made the balance of post content just right.

Good to know that he's back spouting a load of nonsense again :lol:

C'mon, rise to the bait you ol' bugger :wink:

Genesim, I don't care what you say, personally I'm of the opinion that America is a great place to live.

Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:56 pm

The force is strong with you...but you are not a Carpenter yet.

Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:13 am

hey geno...missed ya buddy!

Glad u came back...

give 'em hell! :twisted:

Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:14 am

Um, I was boycotting the board until Geno came back...

Thanks for the memo guys. lol

Welcome back Gene!

Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:21 am

Did he leave again?

No wait. Oh, I see. This is the old thread.

Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:29 pm

whoohoo...the repubs are back in big numbers.

let's squash 'em, grind up dose ol' lies into smitherins, an' dump 'em good an' proper. :wink:

Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:52 pm

Hey Scotch...I would have mailed you! Now I feel like a heel!

Welcome back Scotch, and you were missed. I knew something wasn't right. Please accept my apologies.

Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:22 pm

Good Lord!! Did he leave again???

Tom

Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:28 pm

NO! Scotch came back recently because he found out I came back! Read the message dude. lol

Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:30 pm

OH, OK. Man, I thought "I'm gone for a few days and someone else pisses him off enough to bolt again??" Glad I didn't miss anything.

Tom

Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:58 pm

Ya know Tom..your starting to piss me off. This is my final final farewell....ooops I did that one. :wink:

Seriously, for better or for worse, it is obvious I could never stay away. There is an end to everything, but I am afraid this website will shut down before I stop posting. :P ...or I get kicked out. :roll:

Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:13 pm

He don't break his word or his balls for nobody... its all hes got. :roll:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:14 pm

Here we go!

Tom

Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:20 pm

You know..and I thought you had grown up a little. Couldn't stand it could you? Can you not let sleeping dogs lie? There are words for you, but I will save it cause they have been said already....by your family members no doubt. :lol:

And to think...I was going to forward you something as a peace gesture that I am sure you would have appreciated. What an ass.

Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:23 pm

For those unfamiliar with this show, Geno was talking to Jeff d., not me.

Tom

Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:25 pm

LOL Yeah it did look that way..Tom check your mail, you won't regret it!

Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:33 pm

Hey genesim, thats what you used to post all the time. Is it not?

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:38 pm

And what is your point? So I said I was leaving...I missed the place along with my friends, and I came back. No I don't look at that the same way as me breaking my word. I was angry and stated such. Gee Jeff have you ever been angry and said things you didn't mean?

Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:46 pm

No, I will own the things I have said... no appologies no regrets... if you are gonna have the balls to say or express something... have the balls to own it... it was just an observation genesim... I have nothing against you being here, thats your decision.

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:56 pm

Whoever said I didn't own to what I have said? At that time I didn't think I was coming back.

As for no regrets, sorry but a man that has none is a lost man. Though you can make better decisions in your life...only a FOOL makes no regret for things they have said and done.

So if you say something to hurt other people's feeling you have never regretted it and went back and apologized? Have you never righted a wrong you have done...or at least tried to? If you are the kind of person that doesn't apologize or regret, then that is extremely sad. Sorry, but it sounds much better on paper then the way it really is.

The BALLS is to knowingly do everything you can to live up to your intent. You can make a mistake...after all we are only human. When I left, that is how I felt. With a little time away, and a lot of letters I was able to see things from a different perspective.

Learn the difference.

Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:05 pm

Let me put it one other way...if you or the Doc got upset about something that happened to you personally, I wouldn't hound either of you for months just for deciding to come back.

As much as I think both of you are annoying, I myself wouldn't push it. That comes from one human being to another.

Incidently, instead of editing your posts, how about adressing what I have written?

p.s. How is Jeff D. able to edit his posts without it showing???