Off Topic Messages

For Sale Elvis 24ct Double Gold Disc

Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:16 pm

SUPERB, 24ct DOUBLE GOLD DISCS, ELVIS PRESLEY.
OFFICIAL LIMITED EDITION, No ! 534 / 3764. (Graceland House Number)

E/MAIL ANY QUESTIONS. (SEE FURTHER DOWN= BUYER CAN COLLECT IF THEY WISH, OFFICIAL & GENUINE & 24 CT GOLD THE BEST THERE IS."
"SUPERB" RARE 10"OFFICIAL 24 ct GOLD" PLATED

ELVIS PRESLEY DOUBLE DISCS

LIMITED EDITION No ! 534 of 3764,= (Graceland Address PRESENTATION.

(LOW UK LIMITED COLLECTORS NUMBER).ITEM MINT /NR MINT.

(FREE POST TO WINNER, UK only )

world-wide please email first

This item

can be officially registered and have a certifcate of ownership and logged into the archives of Graceland

I have the paper work so you can register free of charge

, E.P.E. OFFICIAL PRODUCT, which is hologramed and has a small TM in hollograme. The writting on back in gold colour, some is done in handwritting style= , ELVIS AND ELVIS PRESLEY are registered trade marks with the USPTO c 2002 Elvis Presley enterprises INC, officially authorised and sanctioned by Elvis Presley Gracelands estate).and much more.

£700 Plus £25.00 P&P

Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:45 pm

WOW, if only the forum had a special section for selling/trading stuff........oh wait, WE DO!!! :wink:

Tom

Tom

Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:50 pm

Tom
what a putz You really are :wink:

tom

Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:52 pm

Tom you must be really bored to search for very old postings and make such stupid comments i posted this back in April and now you have just decided to post a stupid remark get a life Tom and Grow up idiot!

Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:16 pm

First of all, it took you two posts to get that out??? Secondly, I didn't even notice how old the post was when I replied. Bottom line is that it wasn't the proper forum for that kind of post in the first place. Sorry if that offends you, but live with it.

Tom