Off Topic Messages

Tom Of North Carolina

Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:42 am

I just think that sounds so much more dignified Tom! :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way I have started a new venture. If I could get everyone of you to donate $10 to my pay-pal account I will then email you a pamplet describing exactly how to join a message board and then get everyone to send you $10 to your pay-pal account. If you folks pass this up you just don't know a good deal when you see one.

By the way, is everyone looking forward to our local Doc to start one of his scathing political threads now that we have a new sherrif in town? That will be fun!

Tony of Denver

Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:49 am

sounds great Gypsy!

I got an xtra $10 to spare...

How Do I sign up? :roll:

Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:58 pm

Man! That does sound like a bargain. Hell, I'm gonna send $20.

Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:38 pm

Put me in for $100 !

Re: Tom Of North Carolina

Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:16 pm

Blue-Gypsy wrote:By the way I have started a new venture. If I could get everyone of you to donate $10 to my pay-pal account I will then email you a pamplet describing exactly how to join a message board and then get everyone to send you $10 to your pay-pal account. If you folks pass this up you just don't know a good deal when you see one.

Now, this I like! You see, it's all in the marketing. Something, sadly, our dear departed (booted) little friend Jelv1s6 learned the hard way.

Tom

P.S. Tony, don't forget that 10% goes to the house. As we've clearly seen, you really don't want to get on Steve's bad side.