Off Topic Messages

ok

Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:11 pm

,ok mock the charities involved instead
Last edited by TCBinaflash on Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:17 pm

Mr. Church would have to pay me before I might attend a concert.

DJC

lol

Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:22 pm

lol DJC Your so funny

Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:42 pm

I'd love to go, but unfortunately I have free tickets that night to watch a total stranger run their fingernails down a chalkboard.

Tom

Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:34 pm

Such responses !

And Doug Church is one of the better ones !

Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:47 pm

Colin -
I agree. It is a damn shame that we have to deal with these attitudes. If I weren't driving back and forth over a speed bump all night, you can bet your bottom dollar that I would be there!

Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:22 pm

ColinB wrote:And Doug Church is one of the better ones !

That's like saying that Herpes is one of the better STD's to get.

Tom

P.S. No offense, Sam.

Tom

Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:21 pm

Tom
your comments surprise me more than anyone comments made when i purchased your drum sticks from you for my charity work which you at the time praised me on, and you also told me you like Doug Church!
just goes to show how many people in here are two faced.
Lets put it this way i am a hugh Elvis fan myself but Doug Church is an exception and i was offering something for the UK fans only. if nobody wants to see Doug say anthing at all i am suporting two major Charities this year one is macmillan because i have lost a family member to cancer this year and i think they do a grand job for people who are dying with cancer.
so if you all want to sit here and throw insults and forget about the many people who died in Tsunami and forget about the grand nurses that take care of the dying then you go ahead and throw insults i hope it makes you all feel better because after all i just want to be like you all sit there and do nothing but judge makes me sick

Re: Tom

Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:00 pm

TCBinaflash wrote:Tom
your comments surprise me more than anyone comments made when i purchased your drum sticks from you for my charity work which you at the time praised me on, and you also told me you like Doug Church!
just goes to show how many people in here are two faced.

First of all, it was just a joke. Secondly, I never said I didn't like Doug. I simply don't care for impersonators as a whole and certainly would not sit through a concert. I will, however, be the first to applaud his charitable efforts. While Doug is a good singer, I wish he would harness his talent for a career of his own and not one as a degrading impersonator. I'm sorry if you feel this makes me "two-faced".

Tom (and Tom)

Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:00 am

Tom in North Carolina wrote:
That's like saying that Herpes is one of the better STD's to get.

Tom

P.S. No offense, Sam.

None taken!!!
But who's been talkin'??? :P

8)

Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:52 am

A single clap,is better than a single Herpes.

spike milligan.

Tom in North Carolina

Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:57 pm

Tom in North Carolina
Please excuse my post to you and i am sorry i dont wish to cross swords with you or anyone else on this board for this matter and everyone is entitled to their own opinions so Tom in North Carolina please except my appology :wink:

Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:04 pm

Your apology, while completely unwarranted and unnecessary, is gladly accepted. I also applaud your compasion.

Tom