Off Topic Messages

Errol Flynn collection on dvd!

Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:02 pm

Flynn fans -
A dvd of 5 Errol Flynn movies will be released on April 19. Among the titles: Captain Blood; The Sea Hawk; They Died With Their Boots On and two others whose titles I can't remember. Also included: a 6th disc featuring a bio of Flynn. Check out amazon.com for further details.

Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:24 pm

Pete,
The other two are Dodge City and The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex. Looks like a great set.

Tom

Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:31 am

I want that box set !!!!

Here is some detailed info' including the artwork.

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=55930

Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:05 am

This is, for me, possibly the best DVD set of the year. Five great Flynn movies from one of the greatest studios of the Golden Age of Hollywood, and all bar one (They Died With Their Boots On) directed by the legendary Michael Curtiz. This set is a must for all those who love this period in movie making.

I can already see the next Flynn set: The Charge of the Light Brigade, The Prince and the Pauper, Virginia City, Dive Bomber, Gentleman Jim and Desperate Journey.

Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:13 am

Errol Flynn......what next....its becoming clear....there are certain members of the messageboard who should be starting their own club, how about "The Zimmers"..for those of us old enough to know better :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: