Off Topic Messages

Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:58 pm

Keith F wrote:
I guess that little girl sitting on Jackson's knee will be next to testify against him when she's old enough to realise what he's just done to her!

History has shown that a little girl sitting on his lap would be perfectly safe. It's those little boys behind him that may have a story to tell. That is, of course, unless they've already been paid off.

Tom

Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:30 pm

elvisgirl/Poul/BornInTrouble,

Since you are so incredibly naive to believe that, just because he has his picture taken with all these children (a classic reverse psychology "look how much I love them, how could I ever hurt them" ploy, by the way), that MJ could never hurt a child, let me remind you of another such case:

This person "loved" children and frequently hosted "parties" at his house where he used presents to attract them, gave them anything they asked for and let them stay as long as they wanted to. To his neighbors, he was the perfectly harmless gentleman who loved to surround himself with children. He constantly dressed up as a clown to attract children and even went to the local hospital dressed this way to "share his love" with more kids.

Who was this person who loved children and fooled so many people??:

http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/hammer/73/gacy.html

Tom

Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:09 am

Tom in North Carolina wrote:elvisgirl/Poul/BornInTrouble,

Since you are so incredibly naive to believe that, just because he has his picture taken with all these children (a classic reverse psychology "look how much I love them, how could I ever hurt them" ploy, by the way), that MJ could never hurt a child, let me remind you of another such case:

This person "loved" children and frequently hosted "parties" at his house where he used presents to attract them, gave them anything they asked for and let them stay as long as they wanted to. To his neighbors, he was the perfectly harmless gentleman who loved to surround himself with children. He constantly dressed up as a clown to attract children and even went to the local hospital dressed this way to "share his love" with more kids.

Who was this person who loved children and fooled so many people??:

http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/hammer/73/gacy.html

Tom

Tom, that gave me MAJOR chills!!! Brrrr!

Elvisgirl, what part of "Weird Freak Wacko Jacko" don't you get??