Off Topic Messages

Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:06 pm

since you failed to mention it, I will ask again Tom, did u read my Jimmy Page thread? most likely no.

Im looking for you Tom, where are you???? 8)

Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:11 pm

Kylan,
Yes I did read it. What's your point? Is it just because you didn't make any negative comments on that post, that all of your countless others were just a joke?? I sincerely hope not, as that would just be incredibly lame.

Tom

Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:22 pm

well no Tom, that was my thread, but in any case... splitting hairs.. look at exhibit A.... Robert Goulet.. did anyone post anything nice about it??? hmmm Tom? what was that? no you say? hmmmm all negative? isnt that right Tom?
now i coulda done a Tom, had a cry baby fit and labeled em but I didnt..and im afraid Kiwi has me beat by a long shot at being the negative champ on here. and no I dont have any hard feelings, im sure we'd get along fab in Memphis because this is all bs anyway... reminds me of the Walter Matthau line in King Creole when Ronnie and Danny are "wrestling" around. :) but I do think its kinda cheesy to say oh im sure im a good guy and enjoy talking with me but u chew me out after i make my "negative" posts. but hey to each his own right?

Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:30 pm

Wow, must've hit pretty close to the mark to elicit that much of a reaction.

Tom

Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:40 pm

oh cmon Tom, that was a bit lame dont u think? i mean u got busted, so thats ur way of avoiding it???? tsk tsk!!!

Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:00 pm

How in the world could I be "busted"? Look, all you, or anyone else for that matter, has to do is go back and look at your past posts. They speak volumes for themselves. All I did was bring up the fact that I think you have a tendancy to post mostly negative comments. If you have a problem with that, and it's quite obvious that you do, then that is something that you need to work out yourself. Your attacking the messenger and choosing to ignore the problem. It's just a simple as that. One sappy comment about Robert Goulet or Jimmy Page cannot, and will not, erase the perception that I, nor anyone else, has of you. As I said before, for the most part I have enjoyed your posts, but I will not get sucked into juvenile, curtisesque debate with you. The majority of your past posts say all that needs to be said. Your turn.

Tom

Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:10 pm

Well it was neither sappy about Page or Goulet.. I was doing a test and it came out just like I thought! and for the record, I dont like Goulet!!!
lol

Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:21 pm

Oh, so now you're going to use your "I was just kidding" defense on your positive posts as well?? Talk about being schizophrenic!

Tom

Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:32 pm

no Tom it was a test and it came out just like i knew it would.. so guess no hanging out in Memphis with a schizoid? lol oh come on Tom!

Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:37 pm

Oh, I'm sure it was all "just a test", that it did come out just like you wanted and that you were just joking. I think the word you used was: BUSTED!! You, my friend, are as predictable as the coming dawn. Let me know when you want to play again.

Tom

Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:04 pm

Sorry to dredge this "post from the past" back to the top, but I just wanted to say I did a radio interview with David Cassidy yesterday (my "cousin" was unavailable). I found David to be very cordial, and very honest in his assessment of his career. Thanks to the folks who pointed me in right direction.

My apologies to anyone who finds this post bordering on being "Mauriced."