Off Topic Messages

Tom in North Carolina

Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:35 pm

Tom,

Would you happen to have any contact information for David Cassidy? My, uh, cousin...no, uh, I mean, FRIEND was curious. Any help you can provide would be appreciated by my, uh, friend.

Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:06 pm

You could try through this site.

http://www.davidcassidy.com/index.html

Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:38 pm

Khoots,
Sam is right. The best way to get in touch with David is thru his website. The address I have is several years old and David has since left that booking agent. Tell your, um friend, that I am a big fan as well. I Like Bobby Sherman as well. Good luck!

Tom

Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:59 pm

Thank you, fellas. I have been to the site before, but it has been a while, and I thought you might know something more specific than what is available on the site. Thanks, again!

Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:06 pm

KHoots,
I do know that David is very good about signing (assuming it's an autograph that you're after) at the venue's where he performs. Especially, if it's a multi-night booking like a theater appearance or Vegas. I would check his site for booking dates and locations and go from there. It would also help if you sent something for him to sign as few celebrities carry a stash of promo photos with them anymore. Good Luck!!

Tom

Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:31 pm

David Cassidy and Bobby Sherman? my God, what have we come to? lol

Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:02 pm

Hey, does David Cassidy have any concert soundboards?

I understand in circa 1970-74 he took the stage in an Elvis-esque jumpsuit and had a screaming girl frenzy audience and a rock/pop setlist. I want to hear this!

Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:23 pm

Kylan wrote:David Cassidy and Bobby Sherman? my God, what have we come to? lol

Can you believe it Kylan? And they give you a rashion of s#*t about Elvis decanters LOL!

Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:59 pm

Lash out and buy his DVD. He sings a Beatles number on it. :wink:

:shock:

Fri Jun 06, 2003 2:09 am

Yeah no kidding Pete, and for the record I dont buy decanters! lol

Fri Jun 06, 2003 2:42 am

Yeah, Pete, ....... Kylan is not into decanters. Don't feel bad, I often have to be corrected on this point too ........................ lol ........

N8
...just a fan....

Fri Jun 06, 2003 3:23 am

No Kylan you dont buy decanters, you just empty them !

Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:52 am

I saw David Cassidy perform in Green Bay, Wisconsin two summers ago. It really was an interesting show, in a venue LOADED with 30-something and 40-something women. They were all over the place carrying their Partridge Family albums, and wearing their 1970 t-shirts. There was an interesting "buzz" in the place. As for the show, I enjoyed it. He was in very good voice, and related well with the audience.

For the record, my friend liked it, too....

Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:18 am

My wife and I went to his concert when he was over hear not so long ago.
It was a pretty good show. We bought the DVD when it came out also.

:D

Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:46 am

Elvis had David Cassidy records in his collection so youre in good company.

Tom, if you have any contact info on Drew Barrymore I'd appreciate it. I tried one address for her (Robertson Blvd- I think it was) but when I wrote all I got back was a pre-printed signed photo.

Fri Jun 06, 2003 6:22 am

Kylan - it always can get worse :!:

Like - Barry Manilow :!:

Fri Jun 06, 2003 6:43 am

well thats true. lol

Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:07 am

Speaking of Barry Manilow, .......... he broke his nose walking into a wall.

IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME!

N8
...just a fan....

Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:13 am

N880EP -

That's really upsetting !

I sure hope the wall makes a speedy recovery.

Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:05 pm

Ahhhhh, my day just wouldn't be complete without reading one of Kylan's bubbly posts. I swear you have got to be the most negative person I have ever seen on this board. Looking over all of your past posts, do you like anybody or anything?? You just have this way of sucking the oxygen right out of a room. What fun you must be at parties! Loosen up dude, it's a freaking message board.

Tom

P.S. Have a nice day! :D

Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:12 pm

N880EP wrote:Speaking of Barry Manilow, .......... he broke his nose walking into a wall.

IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME!

N8
...just a fan....

N8 - How would anybody know if he broke his nose, he had quite a beak on him to begin with LOL!

Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:13 pm

Kylan, this is where you say "I put the little 'lol' at the end of every post to make it seem that I am NOT full of negativity."

With regard to your question of "What have we come to?" The answer is, as Tom said, a message board. An Off-Topic, Elvis message board. It is not mandatory for people to opine on every thread. LOL!!!!!

Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:42 pm

KHoots,
I think that your assessment of Kylan is dead on. Perhaps when someone is that predictable, they should eventually get the message. Alas, probably not.

Tom

Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:53 am

This coming from someone who pretty much just stays on Curtis' butt at all times, very amusing! and sorry u cant take being teased about Shaun Cassidy and Bobby Sherman????????????? who's the predictable one. Tom, we've been thru this before remember and u retracted and ate crow, do we have to do this dance again? u should learn! oh did anyone read my Jimmy Page thread? hmmmm? yeah thats what i thought.

next..... *yawn*

Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:56 pm

Sorry Kylan old pal, but if you recall I recanted my post only after the first time you pulled your little "geez, I was only kidding, I'm not always negative" trick. The other 27 times you've done it we either called you out or just tried to ignore you. I guess as the perpetrator, it's impossible for you to see what is painfully obvious to the rest of us. Just go back and look at your other posts for concrete proof. You are, by far, the most negative person on the board, but that's not to say that you are a bad guy. Believe it or not, I enjoy talking with you, despite everything else.

Tom