Off Topic Messages

?

Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:34 pm

This Might get delete

i just like to know what happend to "bruce the cat"
he was in Goldmine for years now hes hard to tracked
down does anyone knows what happend to this guy.
thanks.

curtis simpkins

Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:24 pm

Simpy, I have often wondered the same thing. I used to purchase CD's from him many years ago and then all of a sudden he vanished. I do recall a letter I received from him back in 1996 (I think) and he said he was experiencing some "family issues" and would be back asap. I never heard from him again. I hope he didn't get whacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:50 pm

Big Boss Man,
Should we be concerned that your Avatar shows Elvis in his Mafia attire holding a rifle and you mentioned "family" and getting "whacked" in your post?? No offense meant, sir. Just asking, sir.

:lol: :lol:

Tom

Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:52 am

Big Boss Man-

That's a great Elvis photo. My Dad framed it when it was a two-page centerfold in a 1979 Guns & Ammo magazine. I ended up with it and I'm looking at it across the room right now.

Elvis Presley Expressing The U.S. Consitutional Right To Bear Arms

Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:15 am

Okay Tom, you got me ( "I made him an offer he couldn't refuse" )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8)

And thanks GG for the compliment on the photo. If I could only get it the size as Toms and yours!

Re: Will ................

Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:36 am

Curtis Simpkins wrote:This Might get delete i just like to know what happend to "bruce the cat"
curtis simpkins

I know who you're talking about Curtis, Bruce- The Cat, in NY. I miss him too. Haven't heard from him in .... Y-E-A-R-S ........

....... a pity ...........

He was probably forced out of the business, ....... if you know what I mean...

N8
...just a fan....