Off Topic Messages

Lisa's follow-up single !

Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:18 pm

Lisa Marie Presley's follow-up single is:

"Sinkin' In"

Meanwhile, the "To Whom It May Concern" album is nearing platinum status.

Colin B
Last edited by ColinB on Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:23 pm

Platinum status!!!

That sounds OK to me. Good job Lisa!!!

:D

Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:41 pm

Colin B.,

All I can say in regards to Lisa is: "YOU GO, GIRL!"

I wish her all the best in her career!

Later,
Tony

Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:41 pm

Carolyn -

Don't know about Aussie, but it isn't released in UK yet.

Colin B

Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:24 pm

Has anyone heard anything of her touring? I've been away from the board for a while and might have missed any news of this.
Thanks!

Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:00 pm

Check out Elvis In Japn for tour dates.

Lisa doesn't have to be in the best seller racks. Her legend will grow with time. The girl is just starting out..and doing well. I think she has a good shot at being something. Stick to it girl. The only way you will get better is practice and hard work.

In the words of Gene Simmons(in his new book) "Winners are not just born...if that were true then the rest of us should just give up?" "Winners can come from hard work and commitment"

He makes a nice reference to a person swinging a bat. You may miss the ball, but that shouldn't stop you from swinging. Sooner or later you will smack it good!!

Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:51 am

Sam -

I wanna ask you a question.

How do you get colour & large fonts in your signature ?

It beats me !

Colin B

Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:17 am

ColinB.

The easiest way is to do it in a post then cut and paste it into the sig box in your profile, then delete the post/don't post it. :D
Last edited by sam on Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:21 am

genesim wrote:Check out Elvis In Japn for tour dates.

Lisa doesn't have to be in the best seller racks. Her legend will grow with time. The girl is just starting out..and doing well. I think she has a good shot at being something. Stick to it girl. The only way you will get better is practice and hard work.

In the words of Gene Simmons(in his new book) "Winners are not just born...if that were true then the rest of us should just give up?" "Winners can come from hard work and commitment"

He makes a nice reference to a person swinging a bat. You may miss the ball, but that shouldn't stop you from swinging. Sooner or later you will smack it good!!

Right on the mark Genesim. :D

Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:24 am

carolynlm wrote:How is the album going over here.? I dont ever see it on the wall of the CD shops where they put the top sellers.

I have seen it in most shops here, not prominately displayed though.

8)

Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:41 am

Sam -

Thanks for that.

Don't know why I didn't think of that !

Thu Jun 05, 2003 1:53 pm

I see that on the official EPE Graceland website, there is now a separate sub-section in the News bit called "Lisa Marie Presley News" !

What about:

All Elvis
Off Topic
Trade Centre
& a new bit:
Lisa Marie

.................on this site ?

Thu Jun 05, 2003 2:18 pm

Good suggestion ColinB. :D

:D