Off Topic Messages

SAM REACHES THE 500 MARK!!!

Fri May 30, 2003 6:40 pm

Congratulations, Sam!!!
For reaching 500 posts.
Shouldn't there be an award for this accomplishment?

Fri May 30, 2003 7:00 pm

Yeah sure. No wonder he got 500.

Fri May 30, 2003 9:43 pm

Well done, Sam !!

The award could be:

"The FECC 'Dr. John 500' Diploma - awarded in recognition of posting that many posts"

Colin B

Fri May 30, 2003 10:18 pm

Do I get one soon? Sam good luck on the race to 1000! I expect my Trophy to be a Gold Belt!

Sat May 31, 2003 12:58 am

This is starting to sound like the EPE Collectors club board. give Sam a pair of Blue suede shoes. lol

Sat May 31, 2003 1:51 am

HA HA. I figured out how to delete OTHER peoples posts. Now Sam is back at 499!!

Sat May 31, 2003 2:25 am

The award could be:

"The FECC 'Dr. John 500' Diploma - awarded in recognition of posting that many posts"

Colin B

Your evident insecurity regarding the substantiality of my postings -- about 300 less than S.A.M. but 500 times as worthwhile -- is kind of sad.

Rather than limp jokes, why not try to read and learn? You're never too old!

God bless you, Colin B!

Sat May 31, 2003 3:27 am

Your evident insecurity regarding the substantiality of my postings -- about 300 less than S.A.M. but 500 times as worthwhile -- is kind of sad.

LOL Doc Carpenter......if you had half a brain..you'd be twice as stupid!!

The reason you have 300 less posts than Sam is because as soon as you get caught out on any posts- you then avoid them like the plague.

BTW Johnny Columbo....i noticed you went quiet until the Meatloaf and Buddy Holly threads went off the first page...they are still awaiting a response from you OH WISE ONE!!!

LMAO

the squirrel
He Knows Too :lol:

Sat May 31, 2003 4:05 am

Thank you for the acknowledgement elvis-fan. I feel so humble. :D
Last edited by sam on Sat May 31, 2003 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 31, 2003 4:05 am

genesim wrote:HA HA. I figured out how to delete OTHER peoples posts. Now Sam is back at 499!!

Well back to 500 again, Thanks genesim for deleteing one. :shock:

I will be trying to work out how to delete yours. :lol:

Thanks for the recognition guys. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my........

OK I'll forget the speech.

It's a great message board to be on. Even though I'm not the most knowledgable person here and a lot of my posts are irrelevant(right Doc),it's fun to be here.

:D

Sat May 31, 2003 9:01 am

We have Paradise in our program for Sunday, but can't find Spinout programed anywhere. Might be wrong in our program or we have different programing on our Prime/7.
Channel 7 (Prime) is pretty good at showing Elvis pretty regularly. :D

:twisted:

Sat May 31, 2003 11:27 am

Doc -

You wrote:

Rather than limp jokes, why not try to read and learn? You're never too old!

God bless you, Colin B!

I don't think it needs a psychiatrist to work out who is the insecure one here !

Colin B

Sat May 31, 2003 5:26 pm

Sam Sam, I was only kidding. Seriously, I was wondering how you got back to 499!!!! I am sorry I didn't post sooner, I forgot my own stupid joke.

To let everybody know up front. IT WAS A JOKE. I WOULD NEVER DELETE SOMEBODY ELSE POST, EVEN IF IT WAS POSSIBLE!

I am surprised more people didn't jump on me. :lol:

Sat May 31, 2003 5:30 pm

P.S. Sam congratulations and don't let the Dick..I mean Doc. get to you. The fact is that you are the #1 contribution to this board. You have intelligent posts and I find them a real pleasure to read. I wouldn't delete 1 post for fear of changing the whole outlook of this board. Seriously Thank you.

Sat May 31, 2003 5:50 pm

Thank you for the kind words genesim. I thought it was just your sense of humour taking credit for my missing post. :lol: It was a good joke, had me scratching my head. :oops:
To me message boards are about getting to know people with the same interests, as much as finding out infomation as well. It doesn't have to be just for scholars. :wink: Ya gotta have some fun as well.
I have taken in stuff that you have posted agreed with a lot of it, and learnt stuff from the Doc(Hear that Doc)as well as the many other posters out there.
The one thing unanamous is.......

Elvis is the GREATEST.

Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:09 am

Congrats Sam. I am counting on you, Genesim and Kylan to keep the post counts up in my absense. I have moved to a home with no phone line! (not a place where the line needs to be activated, but actually where there is no line at all!) So I won't be here much for the next few weeks until I move to a civilized place once again.

Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:13 am

sound's like sam has too much time on his hands :lol:

curtis simpkins

Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:51 am

Curtis Simpkins wrote:sound's like sam has too much time on his hands :lol:

curtis simpkins

You got that right Curtis :D