Off Topic Messages

Led Zeppelin - Target

Wed May 28, 2003 8:24 pm

FYI

For any Led Zep fans - - -

The store "Target" here in the states has both the new Led Zeppelin CD boxset and 2-DVD set @ $15.99 each. That is a hell of a price. I'll be getting mine soon.

If anybody has seen the DVD yet - it would be great to hear any opinions about it. I can't wait to see it.

Regards,
Rich

Wed May 28, 2003 8:27 pm

Rich,
Thanks for the heads up. I'll get mine today. Thanks again and watch your mailbox. :D

Tom

Wed May 28, 2003 9:32 pm

Tom:

You're welcome. Yes - I'll be on the look-out. :wink:

I forgot to mention - when looking at the tracklisting, I also noticed that Led Zep does a version of "Party" during the medley in "Whole Lotta Love" with some other tunes.

Rich

LED ZEP BOXSET & DVD

Thu May 29, 2003 2:30 pm

HI TOM AND RICH,
CAN YOU GIVE ME THE WEBSITE URL WHERE I CAN FIND BOTH ITEMS. BTW, DO YOU KNOW IF THEY WILL SHIP OVERSEAS ?
GREETINGS FROM MADRID, FOLKS :D
77SPECIAL

Thu May 29, 2003 3:35 pm

:D
the dvd is absolutely awesome, especially the earls court section.
the sound quality will FLOOR you...
the companion 3 cd set is great value to ,especially for a first timer who wants to see what the fuss is about..
regards nick

Thu May 29, 2003 5:50 pm

I caught the "Today" show interview in the states this morning featuring Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones. Good stuff.

Thu May 29, 2003 5:52 pm

77Special,
Target.com is their site, but I don't think they sell media from there as they have a link to Amazon.com for CD's, DVD's and that sort of thing. Good luck!!

Tom

Thu May 29, 2003 7:04 pm

:D
forgot to mention that the cd companion set "how the west was won"
contains a killer version of "party" on disc 3 in the "whole lotta love " medley.
regards nick

Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:15 pm

Wow -

The Led Zeppelin 2-DVD set is AWESOME.

What a wonderful job by Jimmy Page. Both discs are outstanding - Disc 2 is definately my favorite of the two. Too many highlights to mention!

I also have the 3-CD set but haven't listened to it yet. I've heard some cuts on the radio and I've really liked what I've heard so far.

Rich

Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:36 am

This DVD has just/or is about to be released here. I might have to check it out.

:twisted:

Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:25 am

Me too, I may not LOVE Led Zeppelin live, but I do like them as a band. They were one of a kind.

Led Zeppelin

Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:24 pm

Led Zeppelin?

Their singer, you know that kid with the funny hairdo, has good taste in music and seems to be cool.

But I don't care much about their music.

And they looked like some Twisted Sister members.

Keith Richards, Jr.