Off Topic Messages

Give it up!

Tue May 27, 2003 11:07 pm

This is really getting pathetic! Many, if not most of the folks on this mb are no longer buying into your "village idiot" routine, so why not just drop the charade once and for all? By the way, Jason, I'd almost welcome a return of your inane, anonymous 10 best lists over this "Curtis Simpkins" B.S.!

Tue May 27, 2003 11:24 pm

to let you know i am not Jason,
some of you guys allway on to me

all the time, you guys put some
things on here thats have nothing to do with elvis

anyway calling some an idiot is not nice thing to say
this is a good mb people like and tom
like to miss this good mb

i have tryed to get a long with you guy's
i am an elvis fan
and it seam like some of you not.

elvis fans dont atick on other
people souldnt bother with
people wirting no ones perfect here.

so pete know you are getting getting pathetic

on other fans so all i have to say
leave other folks alone. if you like that persion
do not replay on there post.

curtis simpkins

Wed May 28, 2003 5:15 am

Will I'll be.

:roll:

Wed May 28, 2003 5:56 am

I don't think I could mispell that many words if I typed with my eyes closed and the lights off.
Curtis, get a grip, man!

jeff R

Wed May 28, 2003 4:41 pm

Simplekins,
You prove my point so much better than I ever could. With every single post you somehow manage to embarass yourself further. How does that feel?

Tom

Wed May 28, 2003 7:41 pm

From what I have read, myself included, Curtis has traded with a few people on the board. He traded me fine and he did what he said.

I think he has a few good ideas, and he never attacks anyone. The point is that if you take the WILL out of curtis, then it wouldn't be curtis.

I don't think it is a act. Curtis is one of the nicer people on this board. You got my vote Curtis. True I do agree with you Jeff R, sometimes it just makes me fall on the floor laughing. Curtis is a bad typer/grammer/spelling. I just don't feel that is a good enough reason to knock him. Most of the time I can understand what he his saying and I find his posts entertaining.