Off Topic Messages

Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:25 am

I went to the WILL but the WILL was dry
I went to the WILL but the WILL was dry

Oh darn that don't sound right why is that?????????????
WELL i ever figure this out????

Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:57 pm

Hi Curtis,
Hopefully you get the idea between "will" & "well" from everyone's posts. I'm writing to let people know that Curtis seems to be a good person and to cut him some slack. He posted a while back about a 1976 show he had that was unreleased officially or on bootleg. So, I emailed him to see if we could make a trade. The one of mine he chose was a CD I was counting on coming in an order in the mail. Well, after Curtis and I commited to the trade my order came in but the CD he wanted was accidentally left out. I then emailed him back and explained the situation and he said no problem. I assumed our trade was off. However, a week later, there was the CDR of Curtis's at my doorstep. I thanked him by email and he said don't worry about me sending him the CDR he wanted. This is my point. He didn't have to send the CDR to me, but he did, and didn't expect anything from it. It was very nice of him and I appreciate it. By the way Curtis, I still haven't received that CD yet but it will be here soon, and I promise to send you a copy!
Take care,
Dan G

Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:59 pm

Even Elvis might have had a problem with will and well, as he sounds to be practicing it after CC Rider before starting I got a woman in the 70's....many times...... :oops:

Sorry, has been said before....

Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:40 am

Whats The Defferent's in well or will ?

What is more important to you:

discussing Elvis music or
debating your gramatical problems

the defference is...you would not have posted these kind of threads as an Elvis topic.

think about it...if you are a serious fan

Thx

Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:55 am

Thanks dan
for that post at least i have tryed to help other's when i can
has of right now i am getting more cdrs made with different tittles

i dont think theres any harm in making cdrs for people
i dont sell anything thats is wrong,

so again dan thanks i hope you like you cdr from me.

curtis simpkins

Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:58 pm

Like my old grandma used to say, "where there's a well - there's a will".

Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:12 pm

I used to like watching Well Robinson in "Lost In Space"

:D

Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:44 pm

:lol: :lol: You guys crack me up! :lol: :lol:

Tom

Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:30 am

Tittles crack me up

:oops: :oops:

Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:24 am

One of my favorite baseball players was Wellie Mays.

jeff R

Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:30 am

One of my Fav Elvis songs was "Willcome To My World"

:D

Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:28 pm

Listen to some of the versions of Little Darlin that Elvis does and on some of them he say's "will a will a will a well a". Simpy, did you ever serve as song choreographer for Elvis?

Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:46 pm

"Simpy"

Classic

Tom