Off Topic Messages

do not trade with curtis simpkins

Fri May 23, 2003 5:00 am

do not trade with curtis simpkins,, he will stiff you big time... he promised a good trade and still has yet to deliver on his end of the bargin.. people like him give trading a bad name

Fri May 23, 2003 5:04 am

ep fan

let tell you somthing i have been busy and my dad had my car all week
but ill get youre cd this week end

curtis simpkins

i did not lie to you on this but i well get the cds for you

CDRs

Fri May 23, 2003 5:08 am

Curtis you better get this man his CDs! No excuses!

Fri May 23, 2003 5:23 am

Hi Bg
I Well Get The Cdrs For I Do Not Have The One Hes Asking For
My Friend Got Them And Ill Go Over His Place The weeked.

Curtis Simpkins

Fri May 23, 2003 7:06 am

And the story goes on and on and on.......................

jeff R

Fri May 23, 2003 7:55 am

hey jj
like i said i get the cdr to him i have been busy
when you live with mom and dad they do keep you busy

but i go this weekend to pick up the cds.

curtis simpkins

Fri May 23, 2003 4:43 pm

first it was lack of job.... i didn't have one at the time i sent you 15 cdr's... now lack of car and to busy.. lets see next excuse?? i had a date??? nawwww

Fri May 23, 2003 4:51 pm

FINALLY!!!

One of the things about our little actor friend can be revealed!!! Curtis has a long and storied career of screwing folks out of CD's. While I have never been taken advantage of myself, I personally know of several who have. It's all part of his pathetic act. He makes you think he's slow or foreign or "a nice guy" and then, when he wins your sympathy and confidence, he wants to deal with you. But, because he "has been taken advantage of before", gets you to send your CD's first and that's that. He has your CD's or money and you get nothing but idiotic excuses like "i have been busy
when you live with mom and dad they do keep you busy" or "my dad had my car all week." You folks are finally seeing the true curtis here.
DON'T FORGET IT!!!

Fri May 23, 2003 6:03 pm

Pretty disappointing to say the least.

Fri May 23, 2003 6:12 pm

thanks for the warning

Fri May 23, 2003 6:17 pm

Tom -
I admit that I fell for this character's "Forest Gump" routine, but in the last month or so I've come around to your assessment of this joker. I also have an idea as to who this "Curtis" really is. Hint for the unenlightened: remember those dreadful slasher flicks that took place at a summer camp? Remember the slasher's name?

Fri May 23, 2003 6:21 pm

DIND DING DING DING DING!!! Johnny, what do we have for him???? It's a brand new car!!!!!!!

Tom

Fri May 23, 2003 6:33 pm

Pete,

Who the heck would name their kid "Voorheis"?? By the way, I take exception with your assessment of those movies being "dreadful." Every now and then I like a good slash-em-upper (in fact, two nights ago TNN aired "The Final Chapter") :D

On a more serious note, thanks for the heads-up on this guy. I urge anyone who knows of the potential of Elvis fans--or fans of any artist-- being ripped off to come forward and speak what you know.

Fri May 23, 2003 6:43 pm

KHoots,
Hopefully, now that curtis has been exposed for the lying rat that he is, more folks will.

Tom

P.S. Pete, I also happen to love those films. A very good friend of mine did the FX makeup on several of them.

Fri May 23, 2003 7:33 pm

At last, I've never made the connection!

I thought Tom was on to something but damned if I could figure it out.

Will I declare.

Fri May 23, 2003 8:52 pm

C'mon simplekins, get those Mavis Beacon trained fingers in here and defend yourself. You've had plenty of time to come up with some of your lame excuses and lies. Or is it time to pull the old "i'm leaving this board for good because i'm a super nice guy and you all are picking on me, especially that vile tom in north carolina" trick? Well??

Tom

Fri May 23, 2003 9:33 pm

Quoted from Tom "He makes you think he's slow or foreign or "a nice guy""

Slow or Foreign ! Damm ! im foreign and I dont receive anything. Can someone send me some CDS since I'm foreigner !!!

I don't live with my parents thou. But actually when I was living with my parents I was "less" busy ! dont you think? Dinner ready ! Agggg those were good times. !

Francesc

Fri May 23, 2003 9:39 pm

For all my overseas friends out there, perhaps I should clarify my statement. When simplekins first appeared on the board, his excuse for his poor spelling was that he was a "foreigner" and was just learning the english language. Well, as this is not an American board to begin with, his statement made no sense at all, as usual. If anyone, we are the foreigners here, not you guys. We are simply fortunate that the board is in English.

Tom

Fri May 23, 2003 9:49 pm

Dont worry Tom.

Even being a foreigner we see the diference between WILL and WELL.

Francesc