Off Topic Messages

CLAY OR RUBEN?

Wed May 21, 2003 5:08 pm

I voted for Clay. :D

Wed May 21, 2003 5:18 pm

Fellow North Carolinian-Clay!!!

Tom

Wed May 21, 2003 10:26 pm

Did you guys hear that version of "Bridge" Clay did last night?

Man, even the King would be proud of the job he did on that...

chills man, chills!!!

PS. Ruben seemed a little flat last night - not his best performances for sure

Wed May 21, 2003 11:27 pm

Clay ! :wink:

Dont you hate Paula Abdul? If it was for her, they would still have 3,000 participants. All of them are fantastic. ! Even that dude singing Madonna !

Thu May 22, 2003 12:43 am

Hey!!! I love Paula!!!! I wanna do her soooooo BAD!!!!! :D
JEFF d
EPFAN

Thu May 22, 2003 6:23 am

I like them both, but I say "WHAT'S UP DOG"!
Go Randy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu May 22, 2003 8:05 am

Lol Jeff D !

Thu May 22, 2003 5:18 pm

Jeff,
Geeez, you are a hormone with feet!!

Tom

P.S. Of course, I mean that in the nicest sort of way. :D

Thu May 22, 2003 5:26 pm

From the title I thought you were talking about a couple of old boxers. :oops: :oops:

Haven't seen that show over here.

8)

Thu May 22, 2003 7:02 pm

Tom, we were ROBBED last night !!!!!

Thu May 22, 2003 7:18 pm

I cant believe all you guys watch that schlock! yuck. guess there's no accounting for tastes! lol

Thu May 22, 2003 7:19 pm

Yeah, I know. A friend of mine who works as a production assistant told me three weeks ago that Ruben was going to win. When I asked him how he knew, he just laughed and said "watch and see." Kind of makes you wonder, huh.

Tom

Thu May 22, 2003 7:23 pm

ELVIS will always be my personal, American Idol !!!!
Its just sorta fun show to watch Kylan, neather one of those guys are really my cup of tea. :D NOW Kelly Clarkson, I would take home to meet my momma! lol
JEFF d
EPFAN

Thu May 22, 2003 11:04 pm

I watched last night because I figured I should watch it one time this season. I think it very well may have been rigged. From what I hear Clay did an out-of-sight version of Bridge Over Troubled Water and Ruben did not do so hot on his song on Tuesday night. But oh well, I wasn't emotionally involved anyway, so congrats to Ruben.

(I thought that guy they threw out for his problems with the law was the most talented though.)

Thu May 22, 2003 11:24 pm

Yea, that guys name was Cory Clark, he was the one they kicked off because he beat up his siter once! Hey if he had a bitch of a sister like mine I don't blame him!!!! LOL

Fri May 23, 2003 12:12 am

maybe she is a bitch, because you tried to do her ..too?

Fri May 23, 2003 12:17 am

eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Fri May 23, 2003 12:39 am

Sorry :oops:

Fri May 23, 2003 6:19 pm

Kylan,
What a sad, bitter little person you must be. Have you ever been happy about anything??? Geez dude, lighten up. You could shove a lump of coal up your @ss and get a diamond in a week.

Tom

Fri May 23, 2003 8:27 pm

LOL tell us how you really feel Tom, don't hold back! lol :shock:

Fri May 23, 2003 8:30 pm

I know, I've got to break out of my shell. :oops:

Tom

Sat May 24, 2003 3:00 am

So bored with Curtis so now u have to vent on me Tom? no dude, u need to lighten up because i was teasing the group, never mentioned any names.... soooo the conclusion must be this.. ur very insecure with yourself and have to vent it out with ur little temper tantrum on me and call me names. so u need to be the one to chill, and grow up while ur at it.. cya!

Sat May 24, 2003 3:11 am

As an aside Tom, why dont you take a gander at your pal Jeff's response, then you might get a clue as to what a reasonable response to teasing to pals on here instead of busting a vessel belittling me.... but then hey... thats always been my mistake. no one is pals on here. no one takes a teasing, its who can i rant and rave on today, and then the next day kiss their ass because i like what they said.. wouldnt you agree? no guess not...

btw I am happy and raved and loved the FTD soundtracks, so guess ur wrong about that lame and very old analysis of me ole Tom, guess u missed my thread. ur too busy being on Curtis' case.. right ole Tom?

Sat May 24, 2003 3:55 am

So anyway, congratulations Ruben!!!

Sat May 24, 2003 5:53 am

Kylan,
If I was mistaken about the humorous aspect of your post then I apologize. However, you may want to include some actual humor next time. You are very well known for your pessimistic and overtly negative attitude on this board and yet when you are called on it, you immediately claim it was all just a joke. Make up your mind dude. You can't have it both ways. If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, usually it's a duck.

Tom