Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

ELVIS 1969 The Return...

Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:43 pm

phpBB [video]

Re: ELVIS 1969 The Return...

Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:20 pm

Thanks for sharing robbie.......don`t think I`ve heard that before(If it`s actually new, you should put it in "All Elvis"). Where did you upload it from?(Seems like it`s from some documentary)......and is there more available ?

Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:40 pm

elvisa wrote:Thanks for sharing robbie.......don`t think I`ve heard that before(If it`s actually new, you should put it in "All Elvis"). Where did you upload it from?(Seems like it`s from some documentary)......and is there more available ?

Thanks, no its not from a documentary its just something i put together

Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:15 pm

Ok Robbie, but where did you get the sound from then?

Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:54 pm

elvisa wrote:Ok Robbie, but where did you get the sound from then?

Thats a secret :wink: just uploading another to youtube

Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:00 am

Thanks! Never heard it! And the short footage from '69 at the end is the best quality I've ever seen from that year

Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:02 pm

robbie wrote:

Well, well, well Robbie......just saw the thread in "All Elvis" about this video......guess you are having some fun at the moment :wink: (But you got me on this one.......really sounds like him)

Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:44 am

elvisa wrote:
robbie wrote:

Well, well, well Robbie......just saw the thread in "All Elvis" about this video......guess you are having some fun at the moment :wink: (But you got me on this one.......really sounds like him)

I wanted to see what the people thought about it without me saying anything, its hard to believe its not him smt179