Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

3 Vegas Shows with the "CISCO KID" - 1971

Thu May 29, 2014 1:40 pm

This is awesome :wink:

UPDATE: The video below has already been deleted, so here is a LINK to still watch it. :wink:
:arrow: http://www.downvids.net/video-elvis-live-on-stage-las-vegas-1971-319736.html

phpBB [video]

SONGS INCLUDE:
THAT'S ALL RIGHT
PROUD MARY
POLK SALAD ANNIE
SUSPICIOUS MINDS

SHOW 1

SHOW 2

SHOW3
Last edited by Cool Cat on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: 3 Vegas Shows with the "CISCO KID" - 1971

Sat May 31, 2014 1:18 am

This clip was om Youtube a few years ago for a short while but quickly deleted.
Make sure to download this great footage before DailyMotion does the same.

Sat May 31, 2014 2:52 am

whatsupdoc wrote:This clip was om Youtube a few years ago for a short while but quickly deleted.
Make sure to download this great footage before DailyMotion does the same.

I did, i always download anything newly uploaded that i like, and i know what you mean by videos being deleted, sometimes they are gone within a few hours, so ya gotta grab them the second you see them, especially on YouTube, they are very strict about certain videos being posted . :wink:

Sat May 31, 2014 8:52 pm

its already gone

Sat May 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Makaveli wrote:its already gone

It's a good thing i downloaded it when i did, this is exactly why when i see an Elvis video i like i download it on the spot. :smt045

Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:39 pm

UPDATE: The Cisco kid video above has already been deleted, so here is a LINK to still watch it. :wink:
:arrow: http://www.downvids.net/video-elvis-live-on-stage-las-vegas-1971-319736.html

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Why was Cool Cat Banned :?

Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:20 am

Why do the powers that be have a specific problem with this 1971 Vegas footage? There's lots of 8 mm Elvis footage with synched soundboard audio on Youtube and other videosites that is left untouched. Who's copyright is infringed here? The Las Vegas Hilton's, RCA/BMG/Sony's, the EP Estate's, the person who filmed this in 1971? They seem to be exceptionally keen on banning this particular footage from Youtube. Why?

Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:57 pm

whatsupdoc wrote:Why do the powers that be have a specific problem with this 1971 Vegas footage? There's lots of 8 mm Elvis footage with synched soundboard audio on Youtube and other videosites that is left untouched. Who's copyright is infringed here? The Las Vegas Hilton's, RCA/BMG/Sony's, the EP Estate's, the person who filmed this in 1971? They seem to be exceptionally keen on banning this particular footage from Youtube. Why?

Praytome had it taken down, but the person who filmed it was Jean Marc Gargiulo i think
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:24 pm

whatsupdoc wrote:Why do the powers that be have a specific problem with this 1971 Vegas footage? There's lots of 8 mm Elvis footage with synched soundboard audio on Youtube and other videosites that is left untouched. Who's copyright is infringed here? The Las Vegas Hilton's, RCA/BMG/Sony's, the EP Estate's, the person who filmed this in 1971? They seem to be exceptionally keen on banning this particular footage from Youtube. Why?

I'm not sure either.. Luckily I came across rare footage of Elvis singing Jailhouse Rock on the 10th of august of 1971 in Vegas. The footage is pretty clear and has the original sound. I downloaded it immediately and as of this moment I still have it on my computer. Shortly after I had downloaded it, it was taken off of Youtube. (Elvis wore the Turquoise Concho jumpsuit on the footage)