Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Elvis In Person: The 1969 Fantasy Concert DVD

Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:36 am

Hello to all,

I firstly want to say this I am still fairly new to this site and am not completely acquainted with the guidelines, so I might be posting this in the wrong section or forum. If so, I do sincerely apologize. But I wanted to get your opinions on the Elvis In Person: The 1969 Fantasy Concert DVD . Mostly, I was wondering if any of you had it, and if so, how well the sync was done, etc. I realize that most of the footage was taken from TTWII, but I've been impressed with the little clips I've seen of it thus far. Specifically, I was wondering about how well the sync is on "Suspicious Minds" , as I know various performances of the song from August 1969 are 6-7 and I believe in one instance, 7 1/2 minutes long. To have "mock" footage of one of these performances would be pretty neat I believe. I would imagine that most, if not all, of the footage on that song would be from TTWII, but it's still something I'm curious about. In short, I was wondering if any of you had a clip of "Suspicious Minds" from the DVD- I've looked all around to find one and have been unable to. Additionally, I haven't been able to find where or who I could purchase this DVD from officially. I'm not sure what the name of the company that produced it is, and I apologize if this has already been addressed, but I do greatly appreciate any and all help! :D ::rocks

Logan

Re: Elvis In Person: The 1969 Fantasy Concert DVD

Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Welcome aboard, Logan

Re: Elvis In Person: The 1969 Fantasy Concert DVD

Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:47 pm

Energy Catalyzer wrote:Welcome aboard, Logan
Thank you very much Energy Catalyzer! :D