Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Elvis & Cilla : A Video Tribute

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Very nice.....

phpBB [video]

Re: Elvis & Cilla : A Video Tribute

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:31 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Very nice.....

phpBB [video]

I really enjoyed this video, TCB-FAN, thank you. It was good to see some extended video. Elvis and Cilla really did look very happy. Such a shame how things panned out.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:22 am

Mountain Misst wrote:

phpBB [video]

I really enjoyed this video, TCB-FAN, thank you. It was good to see some extended video. Elvis and Cilla really did look very happy. Such a shame how things panned out.

Life isn't always sunshine, lollipops and rainbows., although I always wish it would be.....with a happily ever after ending :cry:

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:35 am

Life isn't always sunshine, lollipops and rainbows., although I always wish it would be.....with a happily ever after ending :cry:

No, it never is, it seems so many people have their own agendas, and people who don't, are rare.

There is so much good in the world, though.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:38 am

Gosh, that was a heartbreaking video. (And I love The Fray.)

Just perfectly heartbreaking.

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:00 pm

What a beautiful, beautiful video. They were such a stunning looking couple who clearly loved each other. I love videos like this that show what a phenomenal dresser Elvis was, especially the shots from 68, just magnificent!

Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:18 pm

A couple very happy. I think it's no doubt that this happiness played a major role in Elvis's triumphant comeback in 1968 and 1969. 1971 was a step back, and I think a contributory factor was that their marriage was falling apart.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:55 pm

this was my tribute for Elvis & Cilla :)
phpBB [video]

Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:34 am

Nice video work; I am subscribed to your channel on both my gmails. (That happens; you get another channel. No merging.)

I would like to point out that despite what appears to be an overtly autobiographical reading in this unusual rendition, Priscilla never took his child from him. His explosion of verbal anger is odd considering they had a joint custody agreement even before they were very common.

He could see Lisa any time he wanted. He'd have a limo drive up to her school to whisk her away. This pleased her very much. "I'm outta here," she recalled.

She spent summers, holidays, birthdays -- with him. Sometimes Priscilla came along!

This is one thing they did very right. I'm not sure Lisa completely even realized they were divorced; they had very often been apart during the marriage, when she was a tot.

Her swing set was outside grandpa's office; I'm sure she had many happy years in the pleasant embrace of her paternal family. Those years were split up, but they were normal to her.

Lisa was summering with her daddy when he died: right next to her bedroom wall. (She had been up till 4 AM, and he kissed her goodnight.)

Perhaps I misunderstood the implication, but his "reason for living" was always there virtually any time he wished. If anything, there were times he wasn't available to her.

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4
Last edited by rjm on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:39 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:

phpBB [video]

Thanks for posting that.nice to see them so happy

Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:19 pm

That where the good times. :smt007