Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

ELVIS Bridge over troubled water Re-Edit new sound

Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:31 pm

phpBB [video]

Re: ELVIS Bridge over troubled water Re-Edit new sound

Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Thanks for posting. I'm so glad Elvis chose to sing this beautiful Simon and Garfunkel song because his voice suited this song perfectly. We are so lucky as Elvis fans because there are so many great versions to listen to from 1970-1977, either from multi-track, soundboard or audience recordings. This Greensboro version could easily rank in the top 10 of the all-time best live versions sung by Elvis. My personal favourites are from the TTWII August 1970 shows, and the excellent Rick Rennie audience recordings from August 19th - 21st also showcase superb versions.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:59 am

Thanks for posting this , I enjoyed listening to it, Not played it for ages :D

Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:44 am

I know this won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I like it a lot, see what you think.

phpBB [video]

Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:23 am

mike edwards66 wrote:I know this won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I like it a lot, see what you think.

phpBB [video]

I love this version i had this at my wedding when my wife and myself were standing next to a fountain while our photos were being taken awesome.