Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

What Now My Love (spoken version) Atlanta 1973

Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:26 am

I recorded this song in Atlanta in June/July 1973. I had the cassette recorder in my purse sitting on the floor. By the way, the slide show is courtesy of "The Fool", a well-known member of this Board. These pictures are out of the publication I purchased at the Omni that night. Just thought you might enjoy.

phpBB [video]

Re: What Now My Love (spoken version) Atlanta 1973

Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:17 am

Very good :wink:

Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:52 am

lovin' EP
this is great.
Definitely have never heard speaking version and this song before.
Thanks for sharing

Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:28 am

New to me. Another instance of Elvis delivering the song in the style of the recitations on the Charles Boyer album, Where Does Love Go.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:54 pm

Guys, I'm glad you enjoyed this video. I love to listen to it and remember the wonderful times seeing Elvis in person. :)

Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:31 am

lovin' EP wrote:I recorded this song in Atlanta in June/July 1973. I had the cassette recorder in my purse sitting on the floor. By the way, the slide show is courtesy of "The Fool", a well-known member of this Board. These pictures are out of the publication I purchased at the Omni that night. Just thought you might enjoy.

phpBB [video]

Excellent.

It's so good to hear the concert sound itself via recordings such as these. The distinctiveness of his voice is a fantastic thing to behold when it can be heard, at least a little, form the actual audience perspective.