Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Re: Elvis doin hes magic (just pretend)

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:10 am

hes ballad voice is off the scale here....but i like the video footage as well.....out of the army home bound into hes sieves(cloths) if i spelt tht right..lol..

its now or never

phpBB [video]

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:27 am

i dont know the facts but i think elvis and Ann Margaret had a thing going on,cant blame him..she was mmm then......i like the vid when she pushes him off the divin board...lol..

he Lady Loves Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAtgAC1h ... re=related

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:59 am

such a lovely song from elvis.he sings ballads like its from the heart..i think he always did...

angel

phpBB [video]

beds calling..zzzzzzzzzz..goodnight elvis fans..

Re: Elvis doin hes magic

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:25 pm

nice elvis song to start my day off work :P

You'll Think Of Me

phpBB [video]

Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:06 pm

posted this on fbook other week i think..but should have posted it here as well lol...simply stunning album from elvis...nealy 2 hours long...

Elvis American Sound Studio, 1969. Rehearsal.

phpBB [video]

enjoy this gem. :wink:

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:13 pm

iffypresley wrote:posted this on fbook other week i think..but should have posted it here as well lol...simply stunning album from elvis...nealy 2 hours long...

phpBB [video]

best album ive ever heard....elvis ur a star sir!! :)u sing with so much feelings and heart..u captured some of my life down the road.....ty ty.....

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:48 pm

iffypresley wrote:
iffypresley wrote:posted this on fbook other week i think..but should have posted it here as well lol...simply stunning album from elvis...nealy 2 hours long...

phpBB [video]

best album ive ever heard....elvis ur a star sir!! :)u sing with so much feelings and heart..u captured some of my life down the road.....ty ty.....
need this on me phone or pad thing when joggin....cant stop listening...lol...take 2..:) imense .the wine gets u right there.....

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:07 am

iffypresley wrote:
iffypresley wrote:

phpBB [video]

need this on me phone or pad thing when joggin....cant stop listening...lol...take 2..:) imense .the wine gets u right there.....
4th listen ...i mean 3rd...lol...

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:55 am

iffypresley wrote:
iffypresley wrote:
iffypresley wrote:

phpBB [video]

best album ive ever heard....elvis ur a star sir!! :)u sing with so much feelings and heart..u captured some of my life down the road....
4th listen ...i mean 3rd...lol...
good night elvis fans....time to hit the hay as they say...zzzzzzzzzzzz

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:08 pm

nice elvis album from 1970 concert..rockin an rolling... :smt020

phpBB [video]

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Elvis Viva Las Vegas August 21,1969 :smt023

phpBB [video]

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:11 pm

For Elvis Fans Only (Full Album) :smt031

phpBB [video]

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:58 pm

http://youtu.be/2PvupzOSfqk

For iffypresley and to all members
Enjoy

Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:48 am

time to move on for me...its been fun posting my fav elvis.songs/vids,many thanks :)..but time for me to carry on my hobby in life, singing elvis for fun .. keep rockin...TCB..:smt006 byeeeeee

ps

if u love singing elvis... check this site out....www.singsnap.com its got 100s of elvis songs to sing.im on there as iffypresley..so if u love singing elvis as a passion in life. check the site out...keep rockin :)

Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:16 am

PIECES OF MY LIFE ELVIS AND LISA MARIE PRESLEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL7Y0ZL ... re=related

Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:35 am

love this clip...raw elvis

houndog live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMmljYk ... re=related

Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:59 am

beautiful song...

my wish came true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61QTqF9qAow

why wont me links work...its getting me down,lol..

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:03 am

last one before zzzzzzzzzz

Make The World Go Away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=e ... EZDZs&NR=1

Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:56 pm

nearly all elvis songs seem to have a meaning of such to us all and how he sings the songs in a way makes u day dream..lol...
this is a dreamy elvis song i like alot but not specific to anyone..just makes u dream..thts the power of elvis..lol..

always on my mind

phpBB [video]

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:48 pm

iffypresley wrote:nearly all elvis songs seem to have a meaning of such to us all and how he sings the songs in a way makes u day dream..lol...
this is a dreamy elvis song i like alot but not specific to anyone..just makes u dream..thts the power of elvis..lol..

always on my mind

phpBB [video]

iffy presley - When Elvis sang songs at venues like studio , Live In Concert he used ta put so much feeling into each song he recorded - At Live shows - yu thought he was singing just ta you only - At Studio he used ta set the feeling into each song - thats why they were special ta many fans like us -And as u know by now he was unique -One of s Kind - The All Round American Idol - Long Live The King
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:26 pm

karlos wrote:
iffypresley wrote:nearly all elvis songs seem to have a meaning of such to us all and how he sings the songs in a way makes u day dream..lol...

always on my mind

phpBB [video]

iffy presley - When Elvis sang songs at venues like studio , Live In Concert he used ta put so much feeling into each song he recorded - At Live shows - yu thought he was singing just ta you only - At Studio he used ta set the feeling into each song - thats why they were special ta many fans like us -And as u know by now he was unique -One of s Kind - The All Round American Idol - Long Live The King
totally agree with u karlos m8.u cannot bottle what hes got.i get alot of stick at work about elvis took other peoples songs.tht maybe the case..but its what he did with them songs..brought them to life and put us under hes spell. :smt002 ..call me iffy m8...lol....its me nick name..:) hahah...keep rockin...

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:44 pm

i always felt elvis was at hes best here..tht year he was like a wild cat or actin the monkey..lol.. totally in the zone.he just ouzed so much charisma and the performances were just mind blowin...i love all hes years but 1970 was my elvis fav.. :smt006

patch it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yUG23f ... re=related
Last edited by iffypresley on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:54 pm

this one is such a master class.with a glass of wine and chilled out....bliss..

polk salad annie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOzaVpg ... re=related

Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

iffypresley wrote:
karlos wrote:

always on my mind

phpBB [video]

totally agree with u karlos m8.u cannot bottle what hes got.i get alot of stick at work about elvis took other peoples songs.tht maybe the case..but its what he did with them songs..brought them to life and put us under hes spell. :smt002 ..call me iffy m8...lol....its me nick name..:) hahah...keep rockin...

Agree with ya iffy presley totally - When u do listen carefully ta Elvis I feel as a fan his presence , charisma flows out with each note he si.ngs - if u know what I mean - He sings with great sincerity / feeling an sets his mark on each song - Even if he did covers frm Beatles and such - -Elvis surely rocks my world and Life 4ever -No One will evr repalce him -Long Live Elvis 4 Ever - AMEN
-Enjoy Pic iffy presly and all members on this board - ::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:09 pm

a song i wanna sing in a karaoke in a pub/bar..lol.such a mint song from elvis...my boy my boy..lol....one of a kind... :P

You've lost that loving feeling (sorry the tags never work for me.) lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7R5xxD ... re=related