Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Great voice

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:39 am

phpBB [video]

Re: Great voice

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Thanks for posting,Elvis certainly is in great voice. I love the Aloha special, it's one of the reasons I became such a big fan of Elvis, the man and his music. Elvis must of been so nervous performing to a global audience of over a billion people but he managed to conjure up a great professional show were he looked and sounded great ::rocks

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:01 pm

I know! Imagine if his voice would have cracked!! I'm sure he was nervous about this. His voice was best I ever heard on his songs like "It's Over,""What now my love,""American Trology." Although I think he could have put more effort into his rock songs. Great concert!

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:22 pm

GuitarKing wrote:I know! Imagine if his voice would have cracked!! I'm sure he was nervous about this. His voice was best I ever heard on his songs like "It's Over,""What now my love,""American Trology." Although I think he could have put more effort into his rock songs. Great concert!

I agree, the ballads he sang that night were fantastic and his rock songs did pale abit in comparison, although I do like Johnny B. Goode and blue suede shoes. Because Elvis was singing ballads so great that night, I only wish he sang bridge over troubled water or how great thou art because of Elvis' renditions of these songs at this time were outstanding. But the show was definetly one that showcased Elvis as a diverse performer who could sing many styles with ease.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Yeah "Bridge over troubled Water" would have been great to hear that night.