Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

NEW! "From Galway To Graceland"

Tue May 08, 2012 5:36 am

This is brand new!

I hope you like it! (I LOVE this song: this was a labor of love.) Enjoy,all!

phpBB [video]

rjm :smt006

Re: NEW! "From Galway To Graceland"

Tue May 08, 2012 6:18 am

BTW, has anyone noticed that YouTube is being bothersome lately about "mobile" playing of new uploads? I think this one went through ok so far, but only because I had to reupload for another reason: I uploaded in 16:9, and the Big Black Bars appeared on the side! Couldn't correct it with the "stretch" tag, so I reuploaded immediately. Seemed to solve the various problems. I chose "3D" and they seem to like that . . . they have some weird things going on lately. But it's still fun! (I used some new software on this, and mostly very hi-res photos. I took all the Memphis photographs quite some time ago, and all were rescaned for this, and put through Photoshop.)

No interior shots yet: those are still in the back of a shelf. These are quite interesting. I was there at the candlelight vigil in '84, and took many photos before the procession, which is when I ran out of film. (Naturally.) But they are different, I think, and worked perfectly here.

"And they came in their thousands/From the whole human race/
To pay their respects at his last resting place"

rjm :smt024

Tue May 08, 2012 11:57 am

Thanks for taking the time to make the video and upload the song,brilliant

Tue May 08, 2012 12:05 pm

keninlincs wrote:Thanks for taking the time to make the video and upload the song,brilliant

Many thanks, Ken! Hope you enjoyed it. I know it's a sad song, but it's so beautiful. A song I truly love.

Thanks again!
rjm

Tue May 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Beautiful video Robin, thanks for sharing smt126

Wed May 09, 2012 2:15 am

elvisa wrote:Beautiful video Robin, thanks for sharing smt126

Thank you, Elvisa! :smt006

rjm

Tue May 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Nice video Robin! I loved it! :smt006

Wed May 30, 2012 4:02 am

promiseland wrote:Nice video Robin! I loved it! :smt006

Well, thanks! I'm using some interesting new add-ons. (When I get a Win7 computer, watch out! Adobe After Affects! Soon, soon.)

Thanks again!
rjm

Wed May 30, 2012 7:59 am

rjm wrote:

Well, thanks! I'm using some interesting new add-ons. (When I get a Win7 computer, watch out! Adobe After Affects! Soon, soon.)

Thanks again!
rjm

You're knowledge of video editing is escalating like a fat mans appetite in an icecream shop! :D

Wed May 30, 2012 9:23 am

promiseland wrote:
rjm wrote:

Thanks again!
rjm

You're knowledge of video editing is escalating like a fat mans appetite in an icecream shop! :D

That's a funny way to put it! Yup, just like Ice Cream - it's fun, and "delicious." And you can't get enough. It's like when they dig into the "Dark Chocolate Fudge" and you can't wait to order sprinkles! :D

No calories, though.

Thanks again!
Robin