Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

GREAT FOOTAGE

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:13 am

great footage of the end [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=FqzhR6AFDLg&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/youtube] theme

with great karate ending

Re: GREAT FOOTAGE

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:20 am

phpBB [video]

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:49 am

Cool!
I think if someone get the original 8mm, it coud be restored to a pretty decent quality (for an amateur film).

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:53 am

JimmyCool wrote:Cool!
I think if someone get the original 8mm, it coud be restored to a pretty decent quality (for an amateur film).

I was thinking the same thing.... and I must admit that Karate at the end is great ! :D

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:00 am

Same footage that's been around for years. Been released on various boots. I've had it for years and never watch it even though I was at that show.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:28 am

Nice - watching this right now on my phone at Bangkok airport one has the feeling that God has just landed.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:33 am

steve in SC wrote:Same footage that's been around for years. Been released on various boots. I've had it for years and never watch it even though I was at that show.

Wow, what was it like being there watching that entrance ?

Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 pm

U think ÉPÉ would release that if it was professionally filmed even tho Elvis was fat? I think they would. What a great performance that was!!

Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Thanks for sharing, it was great to watch :smt006

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:10 pm

elvisa wrote:Thanks for sharing, it was great to watch :smt006

Piece of History

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:07 pm

''Cool Footage '' -Grt Ta Watch - Lov It - Ty Dan-T too -
Ty For Sharing