Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Is this audio genuinely live??

Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:26 am

I have some doubts about whether they added sound effects and echo to the studio recording, or a take of it. So, it sounds live. But I could be wrong. I didn't say that, but I asked a question regarding the audio: just that it doesn't match the video (I knew that), but perhaps the implication was picked up.

I don't know: you guys have all the live CDs, "imports" and all. So, could someone listen and say what this audio is? Is it legit? People can mess with the audio on the YouTubes if they know how. I just have a weird feeling about it, but I could be totally off-base, in which case I would go and say I'm sorry to the uploader for questioning it in any way.

I should have asked you guys first, in any event.

phpBB [video]

rjm

Is this audio genuinely live??

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:39 am

The audio is from July 24, 1975 in Ashville, NC.

Re: Is this audio genuinely live??

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:58 am

Thank you.

rjm
::rocks

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:24 am

rjm, you can listen to the full concert on this cd, it`s worth having for sure.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:37 am

Thanks, elvisa. It does sound promising because the live version of this song is well done.

rjm

Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:37 am

rjm wrote:Thanks, elvisa. It does sound promising because the live version of this song is well done.

rjm

Your welcome rjm, and yes it`s a well done live version.....the only live one I think. The whole show is a great one, one of my favorite audience cd`s.