Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Best ever ending of ¨I got a woman¨ caught on film!!!

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:13 am

just go to 1.11 on this clip. It´s blow your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRSCjcNf ... re=related

Re: Best ever ending of ¨I got a woman¨ caught on film!!!

Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Jaime1234 wrote:just go to 1.11 on this clip. It´s blow your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRSCjcNf ... re=related

And here's the second best, totally different, from 1957. Just fastforward to 0.49 seconds in the clip. The only similarity is the number of times, eleven, Elvis does what he does, in each case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Pg1_r7 ... re=related

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Great stuff! Thanks again Jaime1234!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Joe Car wrote:Great stuff! Thanks again Jaime1234!
Thanks to you Joe, for seeing the clips. Here's a third ending, from 1956. Each has a different lead guitarrist, with Scotty on this one, and Hank Garland being the one from 1957. Of course, it was James Burton in the 1969 clip. And I mention this because the guitar lick prominently heard at the ending, sounds different in each, and that's the reason. Every one of his guitar players had a distinctive way of playing the guitar.

The endings of the three versions also have nothing in common (as far as HIS moves are concerned), partly as a result of the acoustic guitars he had on him and which Elvis knew EXACTLY how to protect. The two acoustic guitars concerned (he also used one that night in 1957 but apparently had dispensed of it, by the time he went into "I got a woman" ), are also different.

In the 1956 Tupelo footage, he's using his 1955 D28 Martin, with a tooled leather cover as protection,. There, he just place his forearm in between the guitar and the microphone, then does the leg moves. In the 1969 footage, he's using his 1956 J200, refurbished in 1960, without any protective cover . Incidentally, that same 1956 J200 was first used two weeks after the 1956 footage, at the Dallas Cotton Bowl gig.

Check how concious Elvis is , especially in Las Vegas, to have the entire lenght of the acoustic guitar, especially the arm,, at a safe distance from the stand up microphone, and this throughout those 12 seconds in which he makes those punching moves, you know, like bringing the mike to the ground . Just see that 1969 footage again (in my previous message), and marvel at the vocal, mental, and physical coordinaton of this man.

Here's the 1956 footage, starting at 0.20 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EBYGRT3ojk at 19 seconds

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Jaime1234 wrote:
Joe Car wrote:Great stuff! Thanks again Jaime1234!
Thanks to you Joe, for seeing the clips. Here's a third ending, from 1956. Each has a different lead guitarrist, with Scotty on this one, and Hank Garland being the one from 1957. Of course, it was James Burton in the 1969 clip. And I mention this because the guitar lick prominently heard at the ending, sounds different in each, and that's the reason. Every one of his guitar players had a distinctive way of playing the guitar.

The endings of the three versions also have nothing in common (as far as HIS moves are concerned), partly as a result of the acoustic guitars he had on him and which Elvis knew EXACTLY how to protect. The two acoustic guitars concerned (he also used one that night in 1957 but apparently had dispensed of it, by the time he went into "I got a woman" ), are also different.

In the 26 September, 1956 Tupelo footage, he's using his 1955 D28 Martin, with a tooled leather cover as protection,. There, he just place his forearm in between the guitar and the microphone, then does the leg moves. In the 1969 footage, he's using his 1956 J200, refurbished in 1960, without any protective cover . Incidentally, that same 1956 J200 was first used two weeks after the 1956 footage, at the October 11, 1956 Dallas Cotton Bowl gig.

Check how concious Elvis is , especially in Las Vegas, to have the entire lenght of the acoustic guitar, especially the neck, at a safe distance from the stand up microphone, and this throughout those 12 seconds in which he makes those punching moves, you know, like bringing the mike to the ground . Just see that 1969 footage again (in my previous message), and marvel at the vocal, mental, and physical coordinaton of this man.

Here's the 1956 footage, starting at 0.20 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EBYGRT3ojk at 19 seconds

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Great footage.
Would love to see it complete and dubbed on a original DVD.
Grt. Michel

Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Michel wrote:Great footage.
Would love to see it complete and dubbed on a original DVD.
Grt. Michel
Me too!