Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Elvis At American Sound Studios 1969

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:42 am

This video isn't just photos - wait until the middle of the video for the real footage. Why wasn't any of this included in This Is Elvis, or The Great Performances documentaries!!! WTF!!! One of the most pivotal landmark recording sessions in history and this footage of Elvis at the pinnacle of his success wasn't even included in the best Elvis documentaries. OMG.

http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/video_e ... t=FaceBook

Re: Elvis At American Sound Studios 1969

Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Awesome clip! Thank you for posting.

Footage is new to me. I don't recall reading or hearing that anyone had filmed Elvis At American Sound Studios 1969. There could be many reasons why it hasn't been seen or talked about in all these years. Maybe it's been lost or was in someone's private collection. I wish it had been available before but I'm certainly glad it's here now.

Here's same clip on YouTube. Maybe "SpiderMurphy68" can tell us where footage has been all these years.

Uploaded by SpiderMurphy68 on Aug 27, 2011
Some excellent quality home footage of Elvis along with some photos and at American studios in 1969. Elvis playing a bass-guitar and with Roy Hamilton nearby.
phpBB [video]

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 pm

I've seen that footage before -- quite a long time ago, actually. Where? I can't recall off hand, but one would presume that a little more video from those sessions exists.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Wow. That was incredible to see, even though it was all too brief. I agree, there must be more somewhere.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:44 pm

This footage has been around for a long time on different dvds as well as news stations

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Amazing footage. Thanks for posting..

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Which DVD's have this footage?

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:25 am

Wow - thank you for posting.

Some of that footage I have seen before, but there was other footage included that I haven't seen until now.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Hopefully "Live, Live, Live" Volume 3 will remedy the lack of January '69 footage.