Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Mississippi Man

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:29 pm

A nice track from 1971
phpBB [video]

Re: Mississippi Man

Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Good track there Ken, must of been recorded not long after he stole the show with that outstanding performance at the Royal Variety show in 1970 mate. Please tell him i'm asking after him when you see him next, hopefully will get a chance to meet the legend in the flesh at some point ::rocks

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:07 pm

AlohaEagle wrote:Good track there Ken, must of been recorded not long after he stole the show with that outstanding performance at the Royal Variety show in 1970 mate. Please tell him i'm asking after him when you see him next, hopefully will get a chance to meet the legend in the flesh at some point ::rocks

Yes it was released on the back of the royal variety success.i will certainly tell him next time isee him mate

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:19 am

Good lad....i'm loving your work :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:27 am

Oh I didnt realise he had such a good voice ! Great song there ,I knew he sang and is a massive Elvis fan but Ive only really seen him doing his comedy shows. Thank you for posting this.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 am

TCBAlways wrote:Oh I didnt realise he had such a good voice ! Great song there ,I knew he sang and is a massive Elvis fan but Ive only really seen him doing his comedy shows. Thank you for posting this.

Hi
if you look on my you tube pages there is lots more from His albums on the way just keep checking in
Here is a song called "Free to carry on"from the same album
phpBB [video]