Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

The most stupid video about Elvis on YouTube!

Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 pm

This is just plain stupid and insulting! :smt013
phpBB [video]

Re: The most stupid video about Elvis on YouTube!

Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:41 pm

That video is tame compared to the one in that same link that says: "Elvis Drunk On Stage!" and I think the most insulting video there is the one of Dick Grob thinking he knows what happened at Graceland on August 16, 1977. :roll: :roll:

And, it has been confirmed that there were no phone calls whatsoever (except for Joe Esposito calling 911 and Ginger calling her mother) inside Graceland that day. Dick Grob is full of it, IMO!!

Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 pm

We have allowed "stupid stuff " to go on for over 30 years .
Until we react & say something; it'll just go on & on.

I think Dick Gob knows a lot more than most of the rest of us..... :D

Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:42 pm

shawn wrote:...I think Dick Gob knows a lot more than most of the rest of us..... :D

Yeah...................... about the Grob family.......................

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:37 pm

this is common on youtube. there is a similar video with Adam West as Batman!!

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:38 pm

It made me laugh

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:15 pm

shawn wrote:Until we react & say something; it'll just go on & on.

I stomped my foot and told them to quit it.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Rob wrote:
shawn wrote:Until we react & say something; it'll just go on & on.

I stomped my foot and told them to quit it.

Well, if that's all you can do......suffer . :wink:

Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:24 pm

ColinB wrote:
shawn wrote:...I think Dick Gob knows a lot more than most of the rest of us..... :D

Yeah...................... about the Grob family.......................

At least HE was there . Unlike the rest of us.....and few of the MM know alls. :)

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:22 am

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:48 pm

JimmyCool wrote:This is just plain stupid and insulting! :smt013
phpBB [video]

>>>>> http://youtu.be/SzAZbiwZq5M

Read the comments under the movie! :D

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Well, I watched this video twice, didn't make me laugh or even smile. I think its in really bad taste, unfunny and as jimmy cool says insulting.
Sadly, because Elvis is the legend he is there's always someone who has to try and make fun of the man, his music and even the image. People who do this though don't realise that they're only drawing attention to their own ignorance and lack of respect for imo, a great entertainer. I try to avoid video's like this as much as possible, they're created by the brain dead for their entertainment
From insulting videos like this, to the making fun of his weight gain, whilst he was ill, the so called 'jokes' are getting a little tiresome now, it's time he was allowed to rest in peace. Whatever Elvis was or wasn't I like him and that's all that matters to me.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Tony Trout wrote:That video is tame compared to the one in that same link that says: "Elvis Drunk On Stage!" and I think the most insulting video there is the one of Dick Grob thinking he knows what happened at Graceland on August 16, 1977. :roll: :roll:

And, it has been confirmed that there were no phone calls whatsoever (except for Joe Esposito calling 911 and Ginger calling her mother) inside Graceland that day. Dick Grob is full of it, IMO!!

Hello Tony,
As I understand it this is Elvis's last show, I have seen this video and it is very hard to watch because Elvis was not drunk - he was ill. That was posted up by another brain dead character with nothing better to do but to try to make Elvis a point of ridicule...They must live a very sad life :roll:

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:35 pm

mrst2b wrote:Well, I watched this video twice, didn't make me laugh or even smile.

Don't misunderstand me, i mean the comments under the video, so not the video it self.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi Sharky, No, I knew what you meant. :)

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:43 pm

mrst2b wrote:
Hello Tony,
As I understand it this is Elvis's last show, I have seen this video and it is very hard to watch because Elvis was not drunk - he was ill. That was posted up by another brain dead character with nothing better to do but to try to make Elvis a point of ridicule...They must live a very sad life :roll:

Agree with this. IMO, he looked very ill..... :(

And I've never seen where anything was ever proven that only the 911 call was only one made. Even Ginger said she called her mother & a friend of hers.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:31 am

JimmyCool wrote:This is just plain stupid and insulting! :smt013
phpBB [video]

Hahahhhaha :smt003 I laughed my ass off.
Either way I dont like the original music scene of what does it mean.