20/20 The Elvis Cover Up 1979 -1981

Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
PEP
Registered for: 21 years

20/20 The Elvis Cover Up 1979 -1981

Post by PEP »

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
PEP 8)

Little Darlin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Location: Being Entertained By Grammy Nominated Artist Adam Lambert.

Re: 20/20 The Elvis Cover Up 1979

Post by Little Darlin »

PEP - I've been wanting to see this for ages now. THANK YOU!

I saw Elvis live in concert the year before he died. Even then, he was bigger than life, and had amazing charisma. Haven't seen anything like it since, ....until Adam.........Nocturnal 2010
No matter how old you are, no matter who you sleep with, no matter what color your skin is, we can all party together.” - Adam Lambert 2010

Little Darlin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Location: Being Entertained By Grammy Nominated Artist Adam Lambert.

Re: 20/20 The Elvis Cover Up 1979 -1981

Post by Little Darlin »

I watched this through the night and it was very thought provoking. It's all there isn't it.

Geraldo's a huge fan of Elvis and I could tell by his demeanor on there that he was still cut up about Elvis' death. I thought the Programme was done with respect for Elvis and not for sensationalism. Thanks Geraldo!

Thanks again for posting PEP - when it was finished my thoughts were - it was a bit like a Parent telling us there was no Santa Claus or Tooth Fairy.

I saw Elvis live in concert the year before he died. Even then, he was bigger than life, and had amazing charisma. Haven't seen anything like it since, ....until Adam.........Nocturnal 2010
No matter how old you are, no matter who you sleep with, no matter what color your skin is, we can all party together.” - Adam Lambert 2010