Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Re: Awesome 1969 Footage

Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:00 am

You know I had some '69 footage up on my old youtube page until a couple of weeks ago when Mr. Bud Glass notified youtube and told them what I had was copyrighted. Which at the time when I bought the dvd it was on I had no idea Mr. Glass owned it. So I am sure he will swear he owns this footage as well. Thanks Mr. Glass!

Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:43 am

Matt - I don't recognise any of this footage. Where's it from? B T I?

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:01 am

Hi Carol! I'm not sure about the first clip (actually I'm not sure about any of them) but maybe the second clip is from one of the Pray-To-Me videos. I have the second clip on different videos. I might have the others as well. I guess I need to get organized :lol:

Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:09 pm

Really? I would love to hear more about that if you will.

I went to a "Schalsplatten Messe " or Record Fair, where there were dealers from many countires, especially Germany selling mainly LPs and CDs. Over a couple of years, one of the dealers and I were on " Nodding terms" , as I had bought a few Import CDs from him. He offered me a VHS tape with really " rare items" - and as the price was ridiculously high, I asked to see a bit - and what I saw was the laughing AYLT -and it was in terrrible quality.Could not bring myself to spend so much for something I would perhaps watch only once!

Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:50 pm

jbgude wrote:
Really? I would love to hear more about that if you will.

I went to a "Schalsplatten Messe " or Record Fair, where there were dealers from many countires, especially Germany selling mainly LPs and CDs. Over a couple of years, one of the dealers and I were on " Nodding terms" , as I had bought a few Import CDs from him. He offered me a VHS tape with really " rare items" - and as the price was ridiculously high, I asked to see a bit - and what I saw was the laughing AYLT -and it was in terrrible quality.Could not bring myself to spend so much for something I would perhaps watch only once!

At least it's out there :D For some the Pied Piper is the Holy Grail - this is mine! Thanks for letting us know

Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:41 am

IMETJB wrote:Now that is cool! Thanks for posting Little Darlin!

I always wondered...how did people secretly film in the International/Hilton? I mean it was such an initmate kind of room...did the guy slouch real low in his chair so he wouldn't be seen? Those old cameras you had to put your eye to the view finder, right? Wouldn't you be easy to spot? :shock:

Maybe the person next booth to the one filming said if you make be a copy i will not say anything