Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Conan O'Brien

Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:22 am

phpBB [video]

Re: Conan O'Brien

Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:33 am

8) That was a surprise song... :lol: love it
Lior

Re: Conan O'Brien

Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:10 am

Very cool. Sounds like a version John Lennon might have recorded.

Re: Conan O'Brien

Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:45 am

Hilarious! Conan rules. I take issue with his categorization of older viewers as "elderly," though. Are all Elvis fans elderly? I say not!

Re: Conan O'Brien

Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:11 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Hilarious! Conan rules. I take issue with his categorization of older viewers as "elderly," though. Are all Elvis fans elderly? I say not!



Don't think he really said that though. He just said that more elderly people had written in since the singing spots began.

The band really nailed that.

Re: Conan O'Brien

Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:53 am

What is the URL

Re: Conan O'Brien

Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:00 pm

Mike Eder wrote:What is the URL


all you have to do is "double click" on video screen!

Re: Conan O'Brien

Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:56 pm

Conan is DA MAN!! I don't get to see him very often, but I have seen a few of the bits he does with the band. It's awesome stuff.

Re: Conan O'Brien

Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:46 pm

TOO FREAKIN' KEWL!!! :shock: 8) :lol:

Re: Conan O'Brien

Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:46 pm

KHoots wrote:Conan is DA MAN!! I don't get to see him very often, but I have seen a few of the bits he does with the band. It's awesome stuff.

Must be an American thing. He's totally unfunny, and when he sings he looks like the smuggest bastard in the room. Give me Letterman any day of the week.

Re: Conan O'Brien

Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:30 pm

I enjoyed that!

Note that Conan did not mock Elvis. No jump suit.

To cap it off it's very rare for anyone to cover Hard Headed Woman let alone live on world TV.

To know that song he must like and have a good knowledge of Elvis music,

Great job Conan

Re: Conan O'Brien

Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:08 am

Richard Palmer wrote:
KHoots wrote:Conan is DA MAN!! I don't get to see him very often, but I have seen a few of the bits he does with the band. It's awesome stuff.

Must be an American thing.


No, comedy is universal. Sadly, not everybody gets it. As for Dave, I'll take him, too--on many nights.

Re: Conan O'Brien

Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:14 am

Really enjoyed this - thx for posting Erhan !

Re: Conan O'Brien

Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:20 am

Love that pastel green guitar....is the guy behind him playing a Gretsch guitar?

Those dancing clips were very funny!

Re: Conan O'Brien

Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:52 pm

My cpu can view these now. That was fun, Conan collects rockabilly vinyl.

Re: Conan O'Brien

Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:14 pm

KHoots wrote:
Richard Palmer wrote:
KHoots wrote:Conan is DA MAN!! I don't get to see him very often, but I have seen a few of the bits he does with the band. It's awesome stuff.

Must be an American thing.


No, comedy is universal. Sadly, not everybody gets it. As for Dave, I'll take him, too--on many nights.

There's nothing to get. So much American comedy is superior to the crud that gets churned out over here in the UK these days, but Conan O'Brien really lets the side down. It isn't just the standard of writing either, which wouldn't be his fault, it's his whole personality.

Re: Conan O'Brien

Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:13 am

Richard, it's entertaining and that's that. Now, buckle up and enjoy Conan or else.

Re: Conan O'Brien

Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:31 pm

KHoots wrote:Richard, it's entertaining and that's that. Now, buckle up and enjoy Conan or else.

I can't!!! Not when I know that you have so many much better alternatives out there, like Dana Carvey, Bobcat Goldthwaite, and...OK, you made your point, I'll shut up.