Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

ELVIS Live In New York That's All Right Mama - Super Sound

Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:06 pm

In June of 1972 (just months after his wife left him) Elvis Presley performed a 3-day run at Madison Square Garden. These shows were the first full concerts he put on in NYC, and the first since he appeared on The Ed Sullivan Show in 1956. Excitement was in the air George Harrison, John Lennon(some report), Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Art Garfunkel,all of Led Zepplin were in the audiance in that legendary Elvis Concerts.

phpBB [video]

PS:Don't forget the rate and comment about my new Video.. I hope You!l like it...

Erhan
http://www.youtube.com/elviszone

Re: ELVIS Live In New York That's All Right Mama - Super Sound

Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:25 pm

Nice job Erhan! I really like it and the first time I've ever seen this footage. Thanks a lot. How much footage is there from this show and which I assume it is one of the evening ones?

DJL

Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:58 pm

Oh How I wish they would release the MSG concert remastered, one of the best live shows ever. FTD could make a nice double with both the shows previous released.
Spice the package up with some nice booklet, filled with ifo and memorablia......

Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:50 pm

DJL wrote:How much footage is there from this show and which I assume it is one of the evening ones?

This footage comes from the first show on Friday evening, June 9th.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:16 pm

I want to thank everyone about watching, rating, commenting.
We have very limited Elvis prof. footage so I'm trying to inject little more excitement in to this kind of poor quality silent footages that's make them more watchabile... :wink: