Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Aloha - Japan TV Footage

Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:59 am

Found a clip I've never seen before, which was very interesting (to me, anyway 8) )

Footage filmed by a Japanese TV Station before the Aloha from Hawaii Show started. It shows some rare scences of Elvis private Suite and the musicans of Elvis' Band before rehearsal.

Rich

Re: Aloha - Japan TV Footage

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:24 pm

Very cool, Rich! Thanks for sharing.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:32 pm

Rich_TCB wrote:Found a clip I've never seen before, which was very interesting (to me, anyway 8) )

Footage filmed by a Japanese TV Station before the Aloha from Hawaii Show started. It shows some rare scences of Elvis private Suite and the musicans of Elvis' Band before rehearsal.

Rich

Most of this footage can be seen in the Japanese version of the Aloha special. It's an absolute shame that EPE/BMG didn't include this footage on the 2004 deluxe edition DVD!

Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:22 pm

Tony, I dont think EPE even own it.
If they approached JapTV I doubt they were granted permission to even use it.

Where would they have put it - on a 4th DVD ?

Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:53 am

Steve_M wrote:Tony, I dont think EPE even own it.
If they approached JapTV I doubt they were granted permission to even use it.

Where would they have put it - on a 4th DVD ?

They prolly could've put it on there as an "Easter Egg"....heck, they could've put it in the single-disc version if they'd thought of it....ya reckon?