Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Aloha - Japan TV Footage

Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:59 am

Found a clip I've never seen before, which was very interesting (to me, anyway 8) )

Footage filmed by a Japanese TV Station before the Aloha from Hawaii Show started. It shows some rare scences of Elvis private Suite and the musicans of Elvis' Band before rehearsal.

phpBB [video]

Rich

Re: Aloha - Japan TV Footage

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:24 pm

Very cool, Rich! Thanks for sharing.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:32 pm

Rich_TCB wrote:Found a clip I've never seen before, which was very interesting (to me, anyway 8) )

Footage filmed by a Japanese TV Station before the Aloha from Hawaii Show started. It shows some rare scences of Elvis private Suite and the musicans of Elvis' Band before rehearsal.

phpBB [video]

Rich

Most of this footage can be seen in the Japanese version of the Aloha special. It's an absolute shame that EPE/BMG didn't include this footage on the 2004 deluxe edition DVD!

Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:22 pm

Tony, I dont think EPE even own it.
If they approached JapTV I doubt they were granted permission to even use it.

Where would they have put it - on a 4th DVD ?

Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:53 am

Steve_M wrote:Tony, I dont think EPE even own it.
If they approached JapTV I doubt they were granted permission to even use it.

Where would they have put it - on a 4th DVD ?

They prolly could've put it on there as an "Easter Egg"....heck, they could've put it in the single-disc version if they'd thought of it....ya reckon?