Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Newly posted front row footage

Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:22 am

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

More to follow......Enjoy!!!!

Re: Newly posted front row footage

Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:31 am

phpBB [video]

DAYTON 10-6-74 ES

phpBB [video]

MACON 8-31-76

phpBB [video]

UNIONDALE 73

phpBB [video]

UNIONDALE 75

phpBB [video]

BLOOMINGTON 76

phpBB [video]

VEGAS FEBRUARY 71

phpBB [video]

lOS aNGELES '74

phpBB [video]

pHILADELPHIA 76

phpBB [video]

Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:41 pm

Those clips were great to watch, thanks for posting :D

Would be great to know where and when the 50`clip is from. A few days ago I saw a clip...from 56 I guess it was and it reminded me a little of this.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:05 pm

The 50's clip video and audio is from 5-6-56, the closing show.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:46 am

Nice clips - thank you.

Rich

Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:21 pm

70selvisisthebest wrote:The 50's clip video and audio is from 5-6-56, the closing show.

I've never seen any footage from this before !

Wonder if there is more ?

Like complete songs.........................

Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:27 pm

ColinB wrote:
70selvisisthebest wrote:The 50's clip video and audio is from 5-6-56, the closing show.

I've never seen any footage from this before !

Wonder if there is more ?

Like complete songs.........................

There's very similar clips (or maybe even exactly the same ones) in the 'Elvis 56' video although the footage here seems a little longer.

It's startling to see that they have matched that opening bit of audio & visual for Heartbreak Hotel. In the 'Elvis 56' video they use the live Vegas recording of Blue Suede Shoes over the whole lot so it's not as effective. You may also remember there's some shots of Elvis and Liberace clowning for the cameras as well.

Presumably, this footage came from a newsreel of the time similar to the Tupelo one of the same year. Let's hope more of this film surfaces as it did with that one. :!:

Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:39 pm

The Purple Gang wrote:There's clips similar (or maybe even the same) as this in the 'Elvis 56' video although this footage here seems to be a little longer. Also, it's startling to see that they have matched that opening bit of audio & visual for Heartbreak Hotel.
In the 'Elvis 56' video they use the live Vegas recording of Blue Suede Shoes over the whole lot so it's not as effective.

Yeah, maybe I forgot that.

It's having the 'right' audio makes these leap out at you !

Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:45 pm

ColinB wrote:
It's having the 'right' audio makes these leap out at you !

Yes, that's true. I never realised before that the film and audio were from the same show [they seem to match so presumably they are]. We know the sound recording is from the very last show and I just assumed the film was taken earlier in the engagement. Very interesting.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:19 am

Could somebody post the urls for Vegas 2-71 and 56? I can't watch them on here.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:41 am

Mike Eder wrote:Could somebody post the urls for Vegas 2-71 and 56? I can't watch them on here.

You can access them from his YouTube profile page: http://www.youtube.com/elvisimportdvds