Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Four new videos just uploaded.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:02 pm

Hi everyone I've jsut uploaded four new videos onto youtube. Three of them are from Hawaii 72 as requested by a few people earlier in the week. I hope you enjoy those. I've also uploaded a second angle from MSG for you to watch. Its part of a big project I'm working on to upload all my sources and angles from these shows so you can see the footage in different qualities depending on where you get it. Hopefully in the near future I'll post some angles that you may not have seen before. I do have one quick note about the Hawaii 72 footage, I had to compress the files because I was in a hurry to upload them so the quality is a little bit worse than you're used to but the videos are really just to give you an idea of what the DVD itself is like. You cant really compare youtube to the DVD because the quality and sound is much better.
Anyway I hope you like the videos :D
Elvis 8mm - June 10th 8.30 - MSG - 1972 (Angle 1, Source 1)
phpBB [video]

Elvis 8mm - Hawaii November 17th 1972 - Thunderbird suit
phpBB [video]

Elvis 8mm - Honolulu 18th November AS - Black Conquisidator
phpBB [video]

Elvis 8mm - Honolulu Nov 18th 72' ES - Blue Tiffany Suit
phpBB [video]

Re: Four new videos just uploaded.

Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:01 am

Thanks for that...i hope that the 72 Hawaii shows may be found ie,soundboards,as the shows sound to be very good.

Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:17 am

Thank you -- nice clips indeed!

Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:42 pm

Thanks for the clips Ryan. Were the Hawaii clips taken from Blue Hawaii 72? That is the one thing I don't like about YouTube, the videos do have to be compressed in order to get them up on the server. None the less they still look good :wink:

Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:21 pm

Yeah they were from Blue Hawaii, a couple of people said they'd like to see what the DVD and the shows were like which is why I uploaded them. I usually dont compress the files much but this time I had to because I didnt have much time. I'm glad you liked them. Thanks for the comments everybody.