Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Madison Square Garden before & After clean up footage

Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:46 am

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

PEP 8)

Re: Madison Square Garden before & After clean up footage

Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:20 pm

I have to say that these people havent remastered anything. They've lifted it off a DVD I've owned for over a year! and slightly changed the HUE/SATURATION! That certainly does not take hours. It is exactly the same footage that I have. In some respects the edits they've made actually make it worse because Elvis' face looks much less natural at certain points. Thats caused with them trying to remove the redness on his face. I would never call that remastering.
I've got a good mind to upload my footage in full just to prove that these guys havent done anything they claim appart from make a video showing clips from Rocking the Garden and the DVD I mentioned before :lol:
On a side note I am actually experimenting with enhancing the footage I have and its producing quite pleasing results. I'll be able to show you my work in the new year, possibly before.

Anyway, thats just a warning for anybody thinking of contacting them for the footage. I expect they'll be making a DVD of sorts and asking v. high prices for it. If you want the footage they're offering it can easily be found!
If you dont want to pay, just wait a bit for me to upload it all in the coming days :wink:

Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:24 pm

omnipresence I look forward to seeing your copy as well.

PEP 8)

Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:36 pm

omnipresence wrote:I have to say that these people havent remastered anything. They've lifted it off a DVD I've owned for over a year! and slightly changed the HUE/SATURATION! That certainly does not take hours.

Agree, that didn't seem like an improvement to me either