Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

3 New Videos Just Uploaded. Excellent Footage.

Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:17 am

I hope you all enjoy this footage that I've uploaded . I'm in a giving mood so I've put 3 online today for your viewing pleasure. 8)
Elvis 8mm - Two Piece Suit - August 18th DS 1972 - There's about 20mins of this show that is quite common however here's 3mins from in amazing quality. At the moment you cant get the complete footage in this standard so I hope you like it.
phpBB [video]

Elvis 8mm - Blue Swirl Suit - Las Vegas - Unknown Date - Some excellent close up footage of Elvis here which I hope you enjoy watching. A lot of people have seen short clips of this, but here's a much longer version.
phpBB [video]

Elvis 8mm - Two Piece - August 19th MS 1972 - Las Vegas - As with the first clip this is from an excellent source. Its over 10mins long. I hope you all like it.
phpBB [video]

Thanks 8)
EDIT - I'm not quite sure whats with the unusual amount of pixelation, they dont have any on my PC. Maybe youtube is downgrading videos even further these days. I might try and put them back up in better quality tomorrow if I can. If not I'll just post some other footage instead. :lol:

Re: 3 New Videos Just Uploaded. Excellent Footage.

Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:43 am

Wonderful! Thanks!

Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:44 am

You're welcome 8)

Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:56 am

Awesome, thanks again omnipresence!

Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:54 am

Thanks a lot for sharing....great clips :D

Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:50 pm

Hi,

Can you upload the footage with original or dubbed sound.
That looks just a lot better then without sound.

Maybe you can put out a DVD with the best 8 MM?

Greetings,
Kaatje.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:16 pm

I may be wrong, but the "Blue Swirl" footage appears to be from the closing show on September 4th.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:25 pm

Rob wrote:I may be wrong, but the "Blue Swirl" footage appears to be from the closing show on September 4th.

You might be right Rob its certainly possible 8)
kaatje wrote:Hi,
Can you upload the footage with original or dubbed sound.
That looks just a lot better then without sound.
Maybe you can put out a DVD with the best 8 MM?
Greetings,
Kaatje.

Most of the time 8mm footage either has no sound or is matched to incorrect sound. For short clips such as this I dont think the time taken to a) get the correct audio and b) add it to the footage would be worth while because the songs would be really short. As for me putting out a DVD, I have many available as you might have noticed from my signiature. Some of the DVD's have correct sound because the footage is long enough. Those are on DVD's of their own. The others are compilations of what I think is the best 8mm footage from each particular year. :wink:

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:23 pm

That footage is very nice!

Thank you, omnipresence.

Rich