Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Johnny B Goode Video (Newly Remastered Sound)

Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:26 pm

This song were sounding bad even in FTD CD "On Tour Rehearsals" That's why ElvisZone Remastered the song again.
Here is the result! :wink:

and waiting your comments about...

phpBB [video]

Last edited by Erhan on Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Johnny B Goode Video (With Newly Remastered Sound)

Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:30 pm

Excellent job Erhan!

Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:07 pm

good Erhan good :lol:

Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:56 am

thank you :smt006

Re: Johnny B Goode Video (Newly Remastered Sound)

Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:35 pm

I'm very surprized This video is my most Most Viewed Video already and it's even beat my YouTube classic "You Gave Me A Mountain" video.
I guess Fans miss the 1972 On Tour too much :)

Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:35 pm

[quote="Erhan"]This song were sounding bad even in FTD CD "On Tour Rehearsals" That's why ElvisZone Remastered the song again.

HI Erhan
Well, too much bass for me :wink:
I just tried to put on some more bass and turn up the wolumen a little bit while listening to the "On tour rehearsals" version and to me the result is almost the same.... :) , would be interesting to hear what you actually did to the "remastered" version of yours...

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:04 am

elvisa wrote:
Erhan wrote:This song were sounding bad even in FTD CD "On Tour Rehearsals" That's why ElvisZone Remastered the song again.

HI Erhan
Well, too much bass for me :wink:
I just tried to put on some more bass and turn up the wolumen a little bit while listening to the "On tour rehearsals" version and to me the result is almost the same.... :) , would be interesting to hear what you actually did to the "remastered" version of yours...

I try to remaster useing some filters, dinamic range processors but more important is find the right canal separations, I set the bass drum in the middle of cannels with Elvis voice; that's deffinitely have to be in that way and at the end I use equalizer.

that's all !

Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:02 pm

Excellent work Erhan! :D I truly enjoyed it.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:15 pm

good show, good show