Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

JAT "Tickle Me" trailer for book

Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:08 am

phpBB [video]



PEP 8)

Re: JAT "Tickle Me" trailer for book

Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:34 am

That was kind of a fun trailer. This new JAT book should be good.

Bill Bram composed some very nice notes for ELVIS as the one called CHARRO! (JAT, 2006) -- crazy as it sounds, he may have some new insights for this film.

Besides, any photo journal with Jocelyn Lane and Julie Adams is a MUST BUY.

Seriously!

Re: JAT "Tickle Me" trailer for book

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:10 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Besides, any photo journal with Jocelyn Lane and Julie Adams is a MUST BUY.


you have good taste 8)

Re: JAT "Tickle Me" trailer for book

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:51 pm

jessewade wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Besides, any photo journal with Jocelyn Lane and Julie Adams is a MUST BUY.


you have good taste 8)

Thanks! Evidently, so do you!

Re: JAT "Tickle Me" trailer for book

Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:13 am

:wink:
I spotted a great pic of elvis and parker in the trailer, hope to see many never before seen ones like this. I really look forward to receiving this book

Re: JAT "Tickle Me" trailer for book

Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:58 am

jessewade wrote:I spotted a great pic of elvis and parker in the trailer ...

What in the heck were they doing in there???

Re: JAT "Tickle Me" trailer for book

Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:34 pm

jessewade wrote::wink:
I spotted a great pic of elvis and parker in the trailer, hope to see many never before seen ones like this. I really look forward to receiving this book


I thought the trailer was only for EP's conquests! :lol:

Re: JAT "Tickle Me" trailer for book

Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:09 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Bill Bram composed some very nice notes for ELVIS as the one called CHARRO! (JAT, 2006)


Is Mr. Bram still working on his own book Elvis: Frame by Frame?

The website has been whetting my appetite for some time now... :)

But apparently there's still no publisher. Anyone have an update?

Re: JAT "Tickle Me" trailer for book

Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:15 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
jessewade wrote:I spotted a great pic of elvis and parker in the trailer ...

What in the heck were they doing in there???


Looking for Juliet Prowse. :smt005

Re: JAT "Tickle Me" trailer for book

Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:16 am

Scott Hayward wrote:Is Mr. Bram still working on his own book Elvis: Frame by Frame?

I hope so!

Re: JAT "Tickle Me" trailer for book

Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:33 pm

Hello,

According to the brief "About The Author" note following Bill Bram text in the "Tickle Me" book:

I am in the process of writing a book about the making of Elvis' films. The title of the book is "Elvis: Frame By Frame." It will include hundreds of interviews with actors, movie crew members, extras and dancers. It will feature rare photos and documents. See my website: http://www.elvisframebyframe.com

Daryl