Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

In which dvd is this footage?

Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:56 pm

This is another close up camera angle from Uniondale 73...the other one was filmed by Bob Heis...but this one is closer. Does someone know in which dvd is??

phpBB [video]

Re: In which dvd is this footage?

Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:27 pm

ale wrote:This is another close up camera angle from Uniondale 73...the other one was filmed by Bob Heis...but this one is closer. Does someone know in which dvd is??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1JPI_ERoRo

That is a terrible clip.

Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:42 pm

Vissie wrote:
ale wrote:This is another close up camera angle from Uniondale 73...the other one was filmed by Bob Heis...but this one is closer. Does someone know in which dvd is??

phpBB [video]

That is a terrible clip.

Looks like a good clip to me......What's wrong with it?

Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:00 am

EID/ Elvis - Once Upon A Time In 1973 DVD

Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:04 am

Vissie wrote:

phpBB [video]

That is a terrible clip.

If you think that is a bad clip you really have seen nothing yet, as far as Elvis fan shot footage! :shock: At least you can tell in this clip that it is Elvis and what suit he was wearing... and its not just a blurry white dot on the screen! lol

JEFF d
EP fan

Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:11 am

terrible indeed, what makes it real bad is the overdubbed sound - rather no sound than this - so unnatural - stopped watching after 10 seconds.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:56 pm

You can't please all the people all of the time I guess......Btw, this is not from an "EID" video :D As for the sound not being natural, did you stop watching the footage from both volumes of BTI also? Also, due to only being able to upload a 100 megabyte clip the clip had to be reduced in quality drastically

Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:40 pm

how people can enjoy footage like this is beyond me,its terrible on small computer screen.....cant imagine how bad it would be on a big tv screen.
Only my opinion of course :roll:

Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:59 pm

The actual clip you posted is from an old VHS. If you want it on DVD you can get it from a couple of the 1973 sets.
Last edited by omnipresence on Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:44 pm

Actually the clip, not to mention the entire video is quite good in quality. VHS tapes if they haven't sat around for years deteriorating are quite good in quality. Of course there are some who swear that "vhs ripps" suck. I guess everyone is going to have their own opinions about this type of thing though

Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:13 pm

omnipresence wrote:The actual clip you posted is from an old VHS. If you want it on DVD you can get it from a couple of the 1973 sets.

Hi friend
this means you have it?? :D
let me know
ale