Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

"There Goes My Everything" TTWII -- Great Clip!

Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:25 pm

Another fantastic performance omitted from "That's The Way It Is":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDfsrA6zqhA

Of course, The Sweets are dialled down as usual, but what else is new? This performance would be on another level if The Sweet Inspirations harmonised with Elvis as Elvis intended and as the audience originally heard, which is why he keeps looking in The Sweets' direction on the chorus. Still, what am I complaining about? It's a bastard child -- hasn't made any official TTWII DVD release, yet here it is, looking pristine. Thank God for bootlegs!

Re: "There Goes My Everything" TTWII -- Great Clip!

Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:30 pm

Cool clip thanks for posting Cryo!

I have just installed Real Player Beta on my Laptop. Now, when I view a clip from Youtube I have the option to download it. I just tested it on that clip and it's SUPERB!! My Laptop screen is 15 inch widescreen and that clip I downloaded covers more than half of it, you also get the option to burn it to disc once it's in your Library too... WOOHOO!!!

Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:22 am

nice!!

Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:29 am

Cryogenic wrote:Another fantastic performance omitted from "That's The Way It Is":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDfsrA6zqhA

Of course, The Sweets are dialled down as usual, but what else is new? This performance would be on another level if The Sweet Inspirations harmonised with Elvis as Elvis intended and as the audience originally heard, which is why he keeps looking in The Sweets' direction on the chorus. Still, what am I complaining about? It's a bastard child -- hasn't made any official TTWII DVD release, yet here it is, looking pristine. Thank God for bootlegs!

I enjoyed that !

Thanks for the link !

And I could hear The Sweets OK.

Is your PC audio up to scratch ?