Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Where No One Stands Alone footage on YouTube

Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:11 am

this is the footage from 2-16-77 of Elvis singing Where No One Stands Alone the only time ever performed live. Footage and sound is from the master film footage.

phpBB [video]

Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:09 am

Thanks so much for sharing this! ;) Great footage.. a real treat!

We do have a special forum for video/youtube clips here:

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/v ... m.php?f=13

Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:08 am

Thank You Elvis 70's. Your DVD's have made Elvis Fans all over the world very happy!

Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:34 am

Neat to see that (never knew about that footage), but 'Darlin, Vissie is right: there is such a spot on the forum, not that I had noticed it until recently. I'm all for a little order around here. :lol:

Re: Where No One Stands Alone footage on YouTube

Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:52 am

70selvisisthebest wrote:this is the footage from 2-16-77 of Elvis singing Where No One Stands Alone the only time ever performed live. Footage and sound is from the master film footage.

This is just lovely, thank you. The audience recording shows how any weakness in Elvis' voice at this time is not as evident as listening to the soundboard tape.

It's a shame we couldn't have it in close-up, though ->

FECC's Crazy Canuck was there, too -> Where The Canuck Stood Alone....

However, did not anyone notice that "Rags To Riches" from 12-31-76 follows "Where No One Stands Alone" on this YouTube clip???

I did!

As we all know, that was a very good night for Elvis.

The Canuck was there as well -> Pittsburgh, PA. December 31st, 1976.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:27 am

That second shot (Pittsburgh, '76-'77) is phat!

Elvis had the funk that great night! I hadn't seen that before. :lol:

downloads from youtube

Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:17 am

how do you download a clip from youtube? there is loads on there that i like but cant download

Re: downloads from youtube

Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:11 pm

pacerburton wrote:how do you download a clip from youtube? there is loads on there that i like but cant download

try this one.... it works for me.only copy and paste it and click on download.........you must download the free flv player.

http://keepvid.com/#

marcel :wink:

Re: downloads from youtube

Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:18 pm

hisby wrote:
pacerburton wrote:how do you download a clip from youtube? there is loads on there that i like but cant download

try this one.... it works for me.only copy and paste it and click on download.........you must download the free flv player.

http://keepvid.com/#

marcel :wink:

And when you save, give the file a .flv extension.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:55 pm

its even easier than that. After saving the video on Keepvid, use the program ConvertX2DVD and it will burn the videos on a dvd that will play in your machine. You dont have to save any extension, just save the video under a recognizable name and then convert.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:15 pm

Who edited my post?

Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:51 pm

Little Darlin wrote:Who edited my post?

Not me !

What's missing, then ?

Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:26 pm

Little Darlin wrote:Who edited my post?

Yes, I noticed a change too.

It cannot have been done by PEP, as he always lets you know when and why.

Send PEP an email, maybe there's a screw loose somewhere.

Re: Where No One Stands Alone footage on YouTube

Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:11 pm

Great to have some footage -- no matter how far out or blurry. A wonderful document of a great moment in EP '77.

The Internet never ceases to amaze me!