Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Re: Marguerita

Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:50 pm

Oh my God how I wished to watch it ! but it,s invisible for me ! elvis really sings latin songs so beautiully !

Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:59 pm

It's ok mistymorning. It's not Elvis singing it...but I'm sorry you can't see it.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:43 pm

Little Darlin wrote:It's ok mistymorning. It's not Elvis singing it...but I'm sorry you can't see it.

it,s not elvis singing it?! then I,m not so unhappy not to be able to see it ! thank you!

Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:01 pm

Upon hearing things like this, you want to rush to play the Elvis version !

Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:04 pm

ColinB wrote:Upon hearing things like this, you want to rush to play the Elvis version !

You don,t know how forunate you are to be able to choose any elvis version that you like ! you should be in my place to understand it !

Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:19 pm

mistymorning wrote:
ColinB wrote:Upon hearing things like this, you want to rush to play the Elvis version !

You don,t know how forunate you are to be able to choose any elvis version that you like ! you should be in my place to understand it !

I take it that your Elvis collection is incomplete, then...............

Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:34 pm

ColinB wrote:
mistymorning wrote:

I take it that your Elvis collection is incomplete, then...............

I,m really fortunate that computer is invended ! otherwise I just owned afew elvis stuff !It,s really hard to find elvis stuff here , where I live...........

Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:52 pm

Voice wise the guy isn't bad, but hard to look at.

PEP 8)

Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:46 pm

I would say he did a decent version.